I can't stress enough...SB "Paper Pains" album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Is fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT sleep on this album...I just had it in the car again and forgot what a dope album my dude put together...plenty of different styles of music from an artist who has matured greatly as an mc...check out the new track he has on his page and drop him a line but most of all, pick up that "Paper Pains" album, you will not be disappointed!!!

www.myspace.com/unlvsb

SB & Mr.Illmannered @ TC's studio

Dec 6, 2005
yea i grabbed it da other day FINALLY N it iz tight i wana hear his next solo cuz da only thing i didnt like was dat it sounded like it waz recorded off N on cuz his flow sounded different throughout da songz lik a mix of old N new shit

Dec 25, 2003
Is fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT sleep on this album...I just had it in the car again and forgot what a dope album my dude put together...plenty of different styles of music from an artist who has matured greatly as an mc...check out the new track he has on his page and drop him a line but most of all, pick up that "Paper Pains" album, you will not be disappointed!!!

Like he stated guys, go cop SB's album cuz its bangin!!! One of the better rap releases of 08!!!