the future of Apt. 3/DNA..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
so now that the DVD dropped (which i still need to buy when it hits stores) what else besides the ADR solo is next? any new projects? upcoming shows? also any new rappers goin to be added to the label? is the focus goin to be on Horrorcore only now? sorry for all the questions, anyway i'm with y'all til the end. props to Gabe, Malice, ADR, Big Ant, Cougnut R.I.P., and all the true fans who buy Apt. 3/DNA projects!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Malice is still workin on Concepts 2...that crazy sumbitch. ADR has about 50 songs done and needs to decide what to use! Known Associates 3 will HOPEFULLY be out on Halloween...the only other mobb type project I'd like to do is a solo album with our boy SOS of Triple 6...that man has heat, he's featured on 4 songs of the KA3 project

May 31, 2006
Malice is still workin on Concepts 2...that crazy sumbitch. ADR has about 50 songs done and needs to decide what to use! Known Associates 3 will HOPEFULLY be out on Halloween...the only other mobb type project I'd like to do is a solo album with our boy SOS of Triple 6...that man has heat, he's featured on 4 songs of the KA3 project
ADR 50 songs?? daaaaaamn.. use em all haha. and any S.O.S. project would be dope. he's got heat.

Sep 26, 2006
Yeah that sos solo would be really dope!!
But mainly i am waiting C-Fresh album.I dont give a damn
if its the leaked album the block is hungry or some new shit
Also would be dope to hear solo from:
e-sicc or Fly-mar,Twann gotti etc etc.
I really hope that the mobbmusic side wont die!!
By the way why we havent heard any new shit
from the twan gotti/The ground hoggz??

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Well two things...Big Ant has the money in it and he's busy with other endeavors. Mars doesn't want it to come out because it's dated and I feel his opinion on that. There is no conspiracy as to why we haven't released it...it seems to be a pretty mutual decision on both sides.

I would like to see it come out because I think it is quality music and fans like old music of artists they love, regardless. In fact, I am most excited about unreleased stuff whenever my favorite artists mention it. I will still advocate to have it released, however, don't hold your breath. But again, it has nothing to do with 'hard feelings', etc...in fact, we support Mars/Mad Insanity fully, and Mars/J-Rz are featured on several tracks on the upcoming Known Associates 3 double album.

Sep 16, 2008
can you just put it up for free then on the low for download, not a big release. a lot of us have been wanting that album for years

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Just to Cast aside any Questions!!! I am very busy with my family and courts and many people passing and going to prison in my life at the moment! I have not been doing any music stuff because no one has asked me and I have been helping ADR with his new albums and a new strategy for overseas sales! Also I have co-written a couple of movies and a Cartoon with some associates of a new media endeavor that have been taking alot of my time as well! I Have co-written, produced, starred and what not a film recently with ADR and we are working on the second part as well as Finding investors for a full length film and we are nearly there! I have not released SOME GIRLS DESERVE TO DIE because i simply don't have time but i will be doing it very soon! Also if anyone wants to speak to me about any of these things my number is 415-424-0309 and i accept anyones calls if you want to discuss my plans for my new pursuits! We all have different types of responsibilities and priorities as well as problems and at the moment music is the least of my concerns! This has always been a family label and always will be !! APT#/ DNA ent $ LIFE!!!