The "cast" of Apt.3/DNA Ent's "Mobb Legacy" dvd...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Here's the list of folks starring in the dvd...final edit will be over 3 hours + bonus videos and footage!!

Cougnut (RIP) and C-Fresh of IMP, Woodie (RIP) & East CoCo, Tech N9ne, Suga Free, Killa Tay, Baldhead Rick and SB of UNLV, Jacka & Hussalah of MobFiggaz, Guce, Messy Marv, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Noble of Outlawz, Cold World Hustlers, UDI, 11/5, 2-Illeven, Young D Boyz, Fly Mar, Hugh E MC, ADR Lavey of Triple 6, Malice, Mars, RJ Boone, Too Short, Dem Hoodstarz, Sean T, Big Oso Loc, Big Tone, Mr.Kee, Louie Loc, Mousie, Dutch, the cast of American Pimp, Delinquents, Paris, Balance, Kutt Kalhoun, Ya Boy, 4Tay, Lou E Lou of IMP, Young Droop, TC & The Enhancer, Big Mack, Indo The Slapmaster, Seff Tha Gaffla, Totally Insane, RBL, Equipto, Shag Nasty, Lil ADR, DJ Mark 7, Hi-C, Tre-8, Jason Blaine of In-A-Minute, Herm, Lachlan McIntyre ( owner of 4080 magazine ) Ray Luv, Mac Mall and more...

Nov 15, 2005
^^You might be surprised man. On T-Nutty's "State 2 State" DVD you can see my potna's and I waitin' in line 4 the Brotha Lynch show at The Catalyst in Santa Cruz (which was a sicc show. We fired up with COS and Nickatina and Quipto were in the 21 and over section chillin' with the fans. Lynch did all the classics 2. The DVD is worth pickin' up) and I say a few words on "Treal TV 2" in the beginnin' at Mac Dre's funeral/wake. I'm the only cat wearin' a blazer.