A big THANKS FOR NOTHIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
To all the industry people who see you and say 'fam, I been meaning to hit you up'...to all the folks who have made promises to do things ( on their own accord ) and then dodge calls and texts...to those who always remember you when they need a favor...

THANKS FOR NOTHING.

Got a song comin for you all soon...

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yup..

mu'fuckaz will do whatever they gotta do to get to you when they need a favor or soemthing done but wont even return your calls or texts when it's time to return the favor...

bitchez...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
From Santa Rosa no names forgetting who put them on to OG Bay Area rappers stealing our music and selling it off as their own, it will all be addressed in the song. I guess folks forgot who they used to call and pester for favors...some 'certified playas' also forgot that Ant put food on their table when they couldn't be men and take care of feeding their own family...and they definitely forgot how many times they pleaded to be put on one of our shows, only to try and charge us entry into theirs...so if you need to get right with us, now is the time

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
some folx just dont get it. You do your best to lend a hand but when its time for them to show some gratitude they shit on you...Should be an interesting track.

Sep 12, 2003
for real though thanks for all Apt 3 / DNA have done... without you guys throwing caution to the wind and continously putting out music (that at some times is not profitable) there would be no music coming out from some of these legends... I know first hand how many rocks you guys have to look under to get some of these cats right and in the studio... Just giving you your props! take care family... 100