as a big Cougnut fan....I just want to say...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gigante

Compa Cut
Jul 22, 2007
San Pancho
www.SoundCloud.com
thanks Gabe for keeping his legacy alive dog....I love visiting your myspage page just to look at Cougnut pics.......he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.....we just hit 7 years since he passed away....never had a solo album......

Cougnut is truely missed......R.I.P....Rebel In Paradise......

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
It's all good...I know a lot of others feel the same...most of the time my words on this site get all twisted up but folks should get it straight...my opionion remains that Coug was the hardest rapper from the Bay and should be remembered and his music should never be forgotten. Thanks for the kind words, I'm just one dude who was a huge fan of a friend's music.

May 31, 2006
i always thought the same thing.... i heard 'I'm Rollin' on the radio (wasnt in my daily car) on the throwback hour during lunch and DAMN i hate how that song hardly ever gets played yet T-Pain can be on every song played. fuck!

Dec 4, 2007
thanks Gabe for keeping his legacy alive dog....I love visiting your myspage page just to look at Cougnut pics.......he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.....we just hit 7 years since he passed away....never had a solo album......

I feel the same way.....
R.I.P. BIG BRUH.....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

Ditto, thanks Gabe

Dec 25, 2003

CO-SIGN!!! Bay areas mob funk sh!et will never die!!! ...and fuck todays rap cuz its pure crap!!

Sep 26, 2006
^I agree on last one.Too many in the game only for the money.
Nice to hear thet somebody still makes music for the love of it.
Much love for Apt.3 for keeping it REAL!!Rebels memory will allways live on
your music!!