Back in the days part 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
Here's a meomery of Mr Cee that i have,and also was the last time i was with him. We was in seattle for a show it was UNLV,Cellski,RBL & Hitman,Totally Insane,T.C.,and a few other homies....Anyways we went out there to perform i forgot the name of the place but it was pretty big...Well we all performed,and we all turned it out..I remember after the show we all were by the front side of the stage about to walk out,and these other cat's come by me,and Mr Cee an steps on Mr Cee shoe on purpose... Mr Cee looked at him kinda crazy but them cats was way deeper then we was..The dudes kept walking they went outside started waiting on us it was a gang of them dudes. They was gonna try to do something to us. But we a had a big homie from lakeview that had been living out in seattle there...Once he seen what was going on he told his lil homie to handle the problem. The lil homie pulled out a fat ass teck started waving that thang from left to right at all them cats that was outside trying to mop us them boys spreaded like the red sea true talk,lol...We walk strait to the white caravan we was in got the hell up out of there,and never looked back.

Right after that i caught a case on the turf that sent me to the pen for 24 months. While i was gone Mr Cee got killed,aswell as 2Pac 1996 was crazy!

May 27, 2008
The lil homie pulled out a fat ass teck started waving that thang from left to right at all them cats that was outside trying to mop us them boys spreaded like the red sea true talk,lol...
HAHA!!!! Thanks SB these are by far the greatest threads on tha sicc... Or the entire net for that matter

PROPS! R.I.P. Mr. Cee

Jun 25, 2005
Right on for tha story bruh! Ay was that shit yall got into cuz dudes up there were on some gangbangin shit? Cuz I remember Hustla Moe was sayin dudes be trippin offa RBL and UNLV sayin blood and then theres the Blue Bird song lol

Jun 25, 2005
Yeah but in HP none of that shit has meaning in that way...^^
:ermm:
Ummmm yeah I know that but like S said they was in Seattle when the shit popped off....you know how many outtatownass people I had to explain that shit to back in tha day? Gangbangers always tryin to start shit offa things bein taken outta context...