Back in the days part 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
Man i tell you if it was'nt for the UNLV fans i don't know what i would be doing! I say that because once the UNLV album drop the responds was amazing,and i was'nt expecting that.When we did show's it felt good to see people coming out to support us like that,and we never disappointed them.But see coming home from the pen i was hungry man we went up in the studio banging hit's out one by one.I believe we knock out the UNLV album in about 2 weeks!Real talk Cougnut,BaldHead,and myself woke up,and went to sleep in the studio,and truth be told if it was'nt for Cougnut the album would'nt have been as hard as it was..... I say that because he was school'in me,and rick giving us game his energy would take us to another level.But now BaldHead energy was high too he would put us under presure like 90 going north,lol. It was sometime's i did'nt even wanna rap after him because this nigga would go crazy in the booth,LOL.He was the one that told me to come with the song 'savs'.He pick the beat,and came with that sicc as hook! Lyric's,and energy lyric',and energy that's all Coug,and Rick would stress.

Shit im running late for the studio i will be right back at cha!

www.myspace.com/baldheadrick

www.myspace.com/sfesbee

Nov 20, 2005
good shit as always....cant wait till that UNLV album drops, im coppin fasho0 as well as that baldhead rick....could we git sum moe turf and concert story'z, i kno yall was out there puttin it down real vicious like!

Dec 4, 2007
keep'em coming S

the Video for If U Want It is very nice btw.
I got no choice but to keep'em coming now bruh bruh! Im glad you like the video be looking 4 my next one called 'Everybody Knows" off the Paper Pains album!!!If you ain't got it you got to go get it you will not be disappointed!!!

www.myspace.com/baldheadrick

www.myspace.com/sfesbee
-IF U WANT IT -S.B.- MUSIC VIDEO-