Back in the days part 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
Once i touch down in san quentin they shot me strait 2 the 6th tier on west block side.From sq i went to solano state prison,after that they sent me to new folsom state pen which is where i paroled out of! I will never forget as soon has i came home Coug,and Baldhead took me strait to the studio in oakland to get down with Nick Peace,and Diamond D known as Million dollar dream at the time. They had been working on a song called
'GHETTO PRISON'which featured Lil juan,Lil Swoop,Leo J,BaldHead,and Cougnut. They wanted me to finish it off with a 16 bar verse so i did.
Now that was the first time i was back in the mic booth in almost 3 years. I think that song was put on the Million dollar dream 1rst comp. I know later on we end up putting it on the UNLV album!!
Well right after we made that song, Dogday records wanted to sign Rick and, myself.The way they got at us you would of thought it was a good deal. It was suppose to be a 50/50 deal,and it was but off the net profit not the gross,we did'nt learn that untill after we got or first check,lol.We may have not made alot of money but we gain alot of true devine fans tho!