Back in the days part 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
After we did the westcoast badboy's comp,Cougnut rush'd us back into the studio to do a song called the bay way for his album. Right after we did that Cellski got us in the studio to make a song called the last song for his album.
After Cellski album drop we was suppose to drop the UNLV album. We felt the buzz was there from the features we had done,and we was doing shows.
But right after we came back from a show in seattle i had caught my 2nd dope case on the turf. You c i stayed in the mini projects on randolph n head that's where all the drug transaction,shooting,dice games,fights,and alot of good things went down at. So i was on the turf high,and drunk hustling when i served an undercover cop. Once i realize he was a officer i broke towards the crib.It's a gate that you have to enter to get in the apartment's(mini project's).So once i got in i shut the gate on them. I say them becuz once i served him police started coming out of know where,and i mean HELLA police. I ran to the house because i thought i had got away,but they had me on camera making the drug sell,and 1 of the officer's recongnized me.They came beating on my door screaming open up.Im in the house flushing the dope,hiding money,and gun's.
Eventually they kick the door in,slam me down on the floor stomping all on me,they ramsack my home did'nt find no dope but found 2 pistol's a 38 snug nose,and a nine that i had just got from lil swoop.
They shot me strait to 850 bryant from there i went to san bruno county jail for thirty days before i made bail. I fought the case for about 5,6 months untill they sentence me to 3 years in prison....

It's that time 4 me to rest my neck,i'll be back @ ya real soon!
Thanx 4 checking ya boy out,and make sure ya go cop that album it's a classic!!!
Shot's out to my boy Gabe!

Nov 20, 2005
that whole cellski-mr. predicter album is a true bay mob classic-offtop!!
we stay bumpin dat shit on the turf, pullin all nighters gettin drunk smokin dank bumpin IMP and all that frisco sickness....jus listenin to that album truely takes you back to tha 90z all over again..you guys made nuthin but classics, sum real gangsta shit to ride to..cant wait to hear tha other stories..goodshit