Back in the days part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
Once Cougnut said he was in the group! He took charge coug was head honcho. Everytime cougnut had a show he would let cellski perform as a solo artist,and rick and i as a group.But at first we would just be on stage going crazy.I think it all started with stressed out!
I never forget that day me,and cell met master p over at in a minute records office in oakland. Master p was the one that approach cell first told him he like'd his music.We then went to my car jump in and begin listen to some cell instrumentals p started flowing,cell picked him up,then i start coming out the dome.I will never forget p was like im putting out a comp,and i want you and ya boy on it. P and cell exchange # the next week we all was at the studio. Rbl was there quin was there the nut was there it was a gang of cats at the bayview studio in fillmoe.So that was the day we did stressed out everybody in the studio was amazed that rick,swoop and i had flows. You c that was just my second time in the mic booth so nobody knew i could rap outside the turf.

I got to hit the freeway so i can beat traffic i be right back at ya!!!
Oh yeah i got a show 10/11 in sac at the silk bar if you wanna come check ur boy out!!!

1 hunnid,S.B. aka Baby Cougnut!!!

Dec 4, 2004
that Stressed out is a classic mannn

"with the milis niggas trigger happy all off in cali, jackin everything from a pizza man to a taxi..."