Back in the days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
I remember the first time i ever stepped in a mic booth..I was fresh off the turf getting off 20 shot hubbas,and my boy Rally Raw came and got me,BaldheadRick,and a few other UNLV cat's took us to a cat name Tone studio in the back of lakeview...We went up in there lit as fuck on hella blunt's and drank...He put a hard as beat on,then told me to go in the booth so i did...I started flowing crazy out the dome...I'll never forget this 1 lyric i said(Break it down for ur nigga tone/UNLV that be my back bone)@ that time it sound tight.
After that night we went back to the turf and let everybody hear the song we made the whole block was feeling it. That's when i knew this is what i wanted to do. Once Cougnut heard the song...He said fuck the bullshit im making u and Baldhead a group!!! Letter that day Cellski had heard the song,and found out that cougnut made rick and i a group,and said im in it too then came lil swoop,jaun,leo j,dirt bag,2.2 even Coug join in.

My bad i got to go handle some bizzness i will get back @ ya with the rest of my story!!!

1 hunnid,
S.B. aka Baby Cougnut!!!

Nov 20, 2005
good shit....

quick ?

what happened to the other members of IMP & UNLV (like lil swoop and the others u named)???

cant wait to hear the rest.....

yo gabe-u should do a story of how u got connected to coug (RIP) and the rest of the IMP family. that would be dope.thanx for yo time

May 21, 2008
^^
Swoops name is S-Class now
he still rapping but last i heard from my homie is that he be in and out of jail
he has an Album out under S-Class called Old Enough To Know Young Enough To Not Care
it came out in like 2000-2001 i think

Dec 4, 2007
good shit....

quick ?

what happened to the other members of IMP & UNLV (like lil swoop and the others u named)???

cant wait to hear the rest.....

yo gabe-u should do a story of how u got connected to coug (RIP) and the rest of the IMP family. that would be dope.thanx for yo time
Well as far as IMP goes C-Fresh in the feds,louie lou still around working a regular job,not doing music tho.Stingy still live in lakeview last time i check,and Rob v still doing his thang if you didnt know DaRobba from the Killa squad is his son.
Check out the rest of the story to learn about what happen to the members of UNLV!!!