ATTN: ALL ADR LAVEY FANS (UPDATE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Whats good folks....for all you fans of ADR LAVEY of Triple 6, the devill himself, just wanted to drop an update on ya'll and let you know whats in the works for 2009 and beyond.

If you havent already seen it, the KING OF THE DEVIL BLOCK video has been finished and is up on Youtube, done with a top notch film crew flown in from both London and Finland. The video is also included in HD on the MOBB LEGACY video available through APT3/DNA Ent...be sure to pick that up.

ADR's album is pretty much done, just a few minor adjustments to be made, and picking out the final tracklist, and its a wrap ...as Gabe said, he's got about 50 songs done.

The same film crew that did the Devils Block video has been flown out from overseas yet again to work on a new project in the works, even bigger and better than the last...this time its a horror/comedy film to be released sometime later this year or early next year, all the scenes have been filmed
and its been sent back to Finland/London for editing, which can take awhile.
A lotta hard work was put into the making of this new project and you wont be disappointed, it will be well worth the wait. This film crew is some of the hardest working cats I've seen.

ADR thanks all the fans for the continued support during this time...I'll see if I can get a track or two uploaded of some of the new music for ya'll before the album drops.

Heres some behind the scenes shots from both the Devil Block video shoot as well as the full length movie. Stay tuned for upcoming projects including

ADR LAVEY - "KING OF THE DEVIL BLOCK" the album
AND
T SPOON - HOMEMADE EXPLOSIVES

BE SURE TO COP THAT MOBB LEGACY DVD....THERES SOME AMAZING FOOTAGE FROM THE SHOWS DONE IN HELSINKI,FINLAND AND THROUGHOUT THE U.S.

Sep 26, 2006
Dope!Cant wait to hear and see some new material from the tru master of horror/mobbshit.Im shure tgis will be a another classic like apt3 allways does!!
Everybody need to cop that mobb legacy dvd its some dope shit!!!!

May 31, 2006
well that's good to hear.. will the leftover songs be released someday? i strongly believe him and Malice are capable of having a fanbase like Brotha Lynch Hung. keep on droppin that sicc gangsta mob shit. peace

edit: wow i type like a tard sometimes

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I let people listen to the intro on The Redo. They can't believe how crazy it is. Haha.

If Malice put out an album and was on some like Shake Em' On Up, Me, Myself, And C-Fresh and Hellsburg type stuff and expanded even more into the Horrorcore that would be dope. He's a really good writer and his style is really fresh. If he dropped a horrorcore album he would easily b noticed in the Horrorcore genre even more so than now. People slept hard on Concepts. Bastards.

I can't wait for new solo's from Malice and ADR.