Apt.3/DNA Ent presents "The Mobb Legacy: 10 Years Deep" dvd updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
A1Sway is a beast! He's almost got it all edited and it is looking great...footage from Cougnut (RIP), C-Fresh of IMP, Woodie (RIP), East CoCo, Messy Marv, JT The Bigga Figga, Totally Insane, Noble of Outlawz, 11/5, UDI, Cold World Hustlers, ADR of Triple 6, Mars, Malice, Jacka, Tech N9ne, Baldhead Rick and SB of UNLV, 2-Illeven, Hi-C, Suga Free, Hugh E MC, Fly Mar, Killa Tay, TC & The Enhancer, Herm, Jason Blaine of In-A-Minute, Young Droop...I can't remember everyone but it's some great shit! Even including some of our long lost "Crackheads Say The Darndest Things" footage haha, our trips overseas!

It won't be done by June, taking a little longer than expected but I promise you won't be disappointed!

Nov 15, 2005
Lookin' 4ward 2 the DVD as well mayne. Was that C-Fresh performance you mentioned at Fat City? Is Fat Rock invovled with the DVD in any way?

Nov 15, 2005
^^Gotcha. Thanks 4 the info mayne...and in case you didn't know Fat City (although I'm sure you do) is Studio Z...unless they changed the name back 2 Studio Z. Regardless I was at that performance (by myself...chopped it up with Maine-O 4 a bit...C-Fresh would take more and more of his gear off as his performance went on...I believe I already wrote about this in the past in previous threads) so umm...yeah.

Nov 15, 2005
No unfortunately I don't. That was a sicc show though (as always). I'm glad 2 read it was filmed. I remember back in the day I went 2 1 of Nickatina's bday parties in San Jose at the Cactus Club (I think that was the name of it...it's not @ any more) and I waited in line 4 like an hour 2 get in (I remember people were leavin' 'cause the wait was so long...even some of my folks that rolled with me were like let's bounce but I was like it'll be worth the wait...trust me) and while we were waitin' Cougnut chilled with the people in line...walkin' @, sayin' whut's up. At 1 point he was sittin' in a van and he asked the crowd whut song of his the crowd wants 2 hear and some people were yellin' out "Shinin' Star" and Cougnut was like that's not my song foo that's C-Fresh and I was hella laughin'. A lot of people get that mixed up but when they see this DVD they'll know (if they don't know by now) who's song it is 4 sure...R. I. P. Coug the Rebel (that show was hella sicc btw. My folks afterwards we're like good thing you made us wait. Even after the show as we were leavin' Coug and Baldhead Rick walked out behind us and we turned @ and gave 'em props 4 their performance even though we missed their part of the show and they were hella coo...showin' us luv. We did see Coug get on stage but he only did a verse acapella off of a track he said was with Yuk which he said was his favorite track on Skandalous 2K. He didn't keep goin' 'cause he said the crowd wasn't ready 4 it. I remember he was in the crowd after the performances were over with a girl in each arm 2. Sorry 4 the long message...I'm just thinkin' back...that show was in like 2002...Quinn, UNLV, IMP and Smoov-E were there and performed with/4 Nickatina...he did 2).

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Cougnut did a whole set...it was Cellski's bday and Cougnut was the headliner...I was onstage with Cougar and taped the entire show from both sides, ADR filmed the other side. A bunch of clips from that night will be on the Mobb Legacy dvd...some wild shit!!