Anthony " Big Ant" Hernandez future plans!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Just to Cast aside any Questions!!! I am very busy with my family and courts and many people passing and going to prison in my life at the moment! I have not been doing any music stuff because no one has asked me and I have been helping ADR with his new albums and a new strategy for overseas sales! Also I have co-written a couple of movies and a Cartoon with some associates of a new media endeavor that have been taking alot of my time as well! I Have co-written, produced, starred and what not a film recently with ADR and we are working on the second part as well as Finding investors for a full length film and we are nearly there! I have not released SOME GIRLS DESERVE TO DIE because i simply don't have time but i will be doing it very soon! Also if anyone wants to speak to me about any of these things my number is 415-424-0309 and i accept anyones calls if you want to discuss my plans for my new pursuits! We all have different types of responsibilities and priorities as well as problems and at the moment music is the least of my concerns! This has always been a family label and always will be !! APT3/ DNA ent 4 LIFE!!!

Sep 12, 2003
I actually enjoy Big Ants drunken freestyles... for real bro, I am not clowning at all... He is a very creative dude and I am SURE anything he does in film will be appreciated by individuals like myself...