ADR LAVEY's new mixtape "6th YEAR-THE SACRIFICE" NOW AVAILABLE FOR $6.66

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006

THE ADR LAVEY 6th YEAR MIXTAPE IS AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH APT 3 / DNA ENTERTAINMENT !!!! All copies are $6.66*,
we accept CASH,visa, mastercard, CASH, amex,stolen checks,ebt/food stamps, cash,mary,whitney and bobby, and ca$h ( cheeseburgers no longer accepted, no exceptions)

The long awaited triple mixtape series now unfolds with the first chapter..."6th YEAR-THE SACRIFICE"..enter the darkness of Apartment 3 and walk with the Devil himself through the gates of hell​

The 6th YEAR (The Sacrifice)
The 6th MONTH (The Exchange)
and
The 6th DAY (Evil Was Born)
all completed and scheduled for release and distribution by the third quarter of 2013,
THE NIGHTBREED group album and KING OF THE DEVIL BLOCK are finished and being mastered, this year APT. 3 / DNA will take you even further into the world of horrorcore, are your ready?

Hard Copies available now for $6.66, just slide through the valley of the shadow of death and pick one up, email [email protected] for mail order info, follow him on twitter for updates and the 2013 tour schedule

Will be available through Itunes/Amazon/CDBABY in the next 2 weeks

FIRST SINGLE FROM THE 6th YEAR
ADR LAVEY - BBQ & CELEBRATE - YouTube
BBQ AND CELEBRATE
FIRST SINGLE FROM THE 6th MONTH
New Single from ADR LAVEY "BLACK TAR" featuring $kuhdaddle - YouTube
Black Tar feat $kuhdaddle
FOR VERSES,AUTOGRAPHS AND APPEARANCES, SHOW BOOKINGS CONTACT ADR LAVEY DIRECTLY

Twitter: A @adrlavey666
apt3/dna.ent presents adr-lavey the 6th year the sacrifice out now hit us up @ [email protected] or 415 573 7967 get your copy

GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!
$6.66 (autographed if requested)
A @adrlavey666

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2002
the devil has spoken hit the hotline and get your copy today $6.66 plus tip ,tax,service charge, and drug charges 415-573-7967

D @dead Blue
hit me on the PM and I'll get you a copy homie, thanks for the support !

JackArtist510 @JackArtist510
Hit me with a text or PM folks, I'll take care of you.

To everyone else that has called, texted me, emailed and came through for a copy of the mixtape...I appreciate the support, 2013 is gonna be a busy year and you will get another 2 mixtapes and the KING OF THE DEVIL block album, plus a few other project we're working on.

If you need a verse or collab hit me up and lets make it happen, come fuck with the devil !

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2002
YOU CAN NOW PAYPAL $6.66 plus $2 shipping to

[email protected]

Be sure to add your address in the "instructions to seller" box so I know where to send it

let me know if you want it autographed too

It will be up on Itunes soon ya'll, right now we just got physical copies

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
If you live in the following cities, your order has shipped
-All SF orders are completed
-Finland
-Detroit,MI
-San Diego
-United Kingdom
-South San Francisco
-Albany
-Oslo
-Beaverton,OR
-Anaheim
-Colorado Springs and Denver
-Midland Texas
- 2 orders to portland
-Concord
-Tulsa (shipped March1st)
-Peoria
-Chicago
-Salinas
-Petaluma
-Orinda
-4 orders to san jose (sent feb 29th)
- Millbrae
_-Long Beach

Anyone that would like to review the album, interview ADR lavey or any of the NightBreed artists, feel free to PM me or ADR and we can set someting up.

*** NOTE*
** We have begun including a bonus CD with all orders recently, as well as some additional items as a surprise to all the fan..any CD's that are autographed will not be shrink wrapped/sealed, the free items included with you order will be different for everyone

thank you for your support folks, Enjoy the music and feel free to post up any feedback or questions or nude pics of your sister, mom or random dead hookers

the NIGHTBREED group album is almost completed and we are beginning the artworks as well as shooting a few videos for it, I'll keep ya'll updated
we will have more NIGHTBREED shirts as well as the original REVENGE IS EASY shirts coming soon

HAIL SATAN !

UP NEXT

COMING SOON FROM ADR LAVEY
RELEASE DATE: 6-6-13
The 6th MONTH (The Exchange)

***IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR ORDER-PLEASE PM ME IMMEDIATELY ***

One Love from ADR LAVEY,THE NIGHTBREED, and the entire APT.3 / DNA Family

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
Michigan
Immortal...where you at homie? you can always slide through and snatch one up from the devil himself, send a check, money order, ebt card, food stamps or high quality drugs and we will make sure you get a copy
I'm in fuckin midland,MI. No one I know has a clue who the fuck ADR is, I played them some known associates and leviathans creation and got them into it a little bit. I dont got no money right now, but I do got about 50 vics left and about 145 xanax left, but i'll finish them bitches off soon. It'd be an honor to get high with the devil himself.