ADR LAVEY's new mixtape "6th YEAR-THE SACRIFICE" NOW AVAILABLE FOR $6.66

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
Yo adr got any copies of that 6th sacriface cd. I was locked up when it dropt so i couldnt buy it and cant find it anyware also need that KA3. I bumbed some apt3 shit on prison here in Hell-sinki and the older dudes loved it!! Contact me here or email [email protected] MUCH RESPECT!!!!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Whats good my demons ....ADR got plenty of music ready for 2017, 2 albums done and an out of state collabo project in the works as well.

I know yall fiending for some more of that good devils dope so I grabbed the ouija board and hit ADR up..

Either reply back to this thread with a picture of an adr album you have, or an album he was featured on...or let us know ya favorite ADR track of all time...the picture has to show ya screenname on here and the date

I'll hit ya back with unreleased tracks from the vault to keep yall supplied...

Thanks for the support over the years yall, 2017 is going to be a bettervyear for horrorcore gangsta shit.

Be sure to check out D-HIGH's MIXTAPE on youtube
FEARED AND LOADED ON HARRISON (D-HIGH THE SMOKEFSSIONAL) AKA LIL ADR

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Just got off the Ouija board with the devil,
and got some tracks fresh out of the morgue....

ADR Laveys always seeking for a soul to control,so if your interested in an internship with the certified satanist himself...shoot me a message. ADR's looking for someone to assist with this new promo tour. This position will require you to travel for all of the show dates scheduled, both local anf out of state.

If you wanna see how the devil gets down and youre reay to put in some work....hit me up with your info

All new tracks from ADR Lavey and The Nightbreed should be up this week.

May 2, 2002
Whats good my demons ....ADR got plenty of music ready for 2017, 2 albums done and an out of state collabo project in the works as well.

I know yall fiending for some more of that good devils dope so I grabbed the ouija board and hit ADR up..

Either reply back to this thread with a picture of an adr album you have, or an album he was featured on...or let us know ya favorite ADR track of all time...the picture has to show ya screenname on here and the date

Thanks for the support over the years yall, 2017 is going to be a bettervyear for horrorcore gangsta shit.

Haven't been on the sicc in a minute and I just saw this. Would be dope to hear some new ADR.

Attachments

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

Ive been to a couple ADR shows this year already. Im surprised more mofuckas from here don't show up! Im the only mofucka with my crew supporting the big homie there. The OG supports me so I support back, and last times Ive gone the shit he's done with D high especially this unreleased shit has been dope! I didn't know he put the tape out already so ima go peep this! right on