For the ADR fans...some titles from King Of The Devil Block

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Talked to the devil himself today and got some of the titles from his next solo album...titles still subject to change but here's a few of the gems thus far...

Axe-Man
Paranoid
Walk With The Devil feat C-Lim
Requiem for a Rapper aka The Heroin Song
Gravediggaz 2
Homeless Love
Don't Sleep
Devil Block
Cocaine Cowboys
The Hunt for J.C.
Black Hearse
Accepted

Now that he's done fightin all his cases it's time for him to fulfill his contract with the devil, lock himself away deep inside his own private hell and write out the rest of his manifesto in blood. Blessings to Leviathan and hail to the street mobb!

Sep 26, 2006
this will be another CLASSIC!!Release from Apt.3/dna records
hope that it will come this year and thats good reason
come to Finland once again!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Funny thing is we first recorded "Homeless Love" during Leviathan's Creation..."Cocaine Cowboys" was first recorded during the Theme Music sessions...

I have the studio engineer's reaction on video tape upon hearing ADR's lyrics to "Homeless Love" - his facial expression is worth a billion words...people in the studio were lookin at ADR like he had lobsters crawling out of his eyes...classic.

Sep 24, 2007
Just out of curiosity do yall really believe in the devil/satanism shit or is it just a gimic for the lable?

I know most just put that out their to sell CD's but some actually do practice that satanism. I listened to that Rudrum and everything he talks about is pretty much praising satan etc...

PS: What's the best Apt. 3 release to date (best selling/most talked about)?