9 years ago.................................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Dame, I feel you on that one...as a person, he is missed terribly. As the greatest rapper of all time ( in my opinion ), it's terrible to know we will never have anything new to look forward to. We love you Cougar, I'll tip a Budweiser, Tecate and a MGD in your name today brotha

Nov 20, 2005
THUG IN PEACE COUGNUT!!!!

THA HARDEST GANGSTA TO EVER TOUCH A MIC!! EVERY VERSE HE SPIT WAS LACED WITH NUTHIN BUT REAL GAME, AND ITS SAD THAT HE STILL HAS NOT GOTTEN THE RECOGNITION HE DESERVES, BUT WITH PEOPLE LIKE MR. ILL, HIS NAME & MUSIC WILL LIVE FOREVER..JUST GOTTA KEEP WISHING THAT HIS UNRELEASED ALBUM WILL COME OUT 1 DAY..100

Dec 25, 2003
SAME HERE TO ALL THE HARDEST DEVOTED FANS!!!!!! I LOVE U TOO MY IDOL!!!!!! THE BAY WILL NEVA EVA BE THE SAME WITHOUT U OG BIG HOMIE!!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS MENTION, PUSH & PROMOTE YOUR NAME & LEGACY TO KEEP U ALIVE IN SPIRIT!!! COUGNUT THE FOUNDER OF IMP ALONG WIT C-FRESH & THE WHOLE ENTIRE APT. 3 PLUS GABE WILL THEIR MOVEMENT PREVAIL!!!!!! (POPS UP A PACIFICO FOR U & YOURS WHILE BLASTIN ALL YOUR MUSIC)

Dec 25, 2003
Guys!! I was wearin my customized tee today wit an Apt.3 mag Cougnut pic heat-pressed on it & this dumbass dude asked me if thats 50 Cent LMFAO!!!!!! WITMF?????? STUPID!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Cool!! I will when I get the chance & I'd love to too for the promotion of it since Im the one & only Cougnut/IMP/Apt.3 rep based down in Dago... Very sad tho; Im truly alone......

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks my dude!!! Comin str8 from the only SD mexicano whos by far the biggest hardcore fan...... To be 100% reel Gabe; I can relate to him in many ways no joke!! He inspired to me to be different & stand out from the average rap listeners/crowd & I will always blast, mention, bring up, promote, support, & most importantly introduce peeps to his music just to keep his legacy alive......

Im still stoked to the brain to buy KA3 along wit the imp gear...

Yours truly-
The only SD Apt.3 rep/promoter/affiliate

Sep 26, 2006
Gabe u need to make this rebel t-short!!!
Props for a.r. for the shirt!!!This shows that u are 110% down with apt3!!'Thats cool really homie !!I hope gabe u could make r.i.p. shirt ´4 the rebels memory!!! but i know there are lots of politics involved for doingn them-Same as Cougnuts unreleased album
I really cant ubdersrand he"s family for keeping all the material unreleased?????
They should be proud that cougnuts music touched so msny people"s heart worldwide!!
I still hope that the album drops some day.Same thing does with that c-fresh-the block is hungry.I bought the mp3 version even i knew some rats had put it out without your permision.The whole abum is bangin from start 2 finish even it aint mixed&mastered propably.I hope u could realease it with few extra tracks or something????Im hella stoked on KA3 and cant wait the ADR.solo,S.O.S. double cd,Tony francis cd and some new malice&Mars&T-spoon ,Fly-mar etc etc......
KEEP IT TRILL LIKE U ALLWAYSS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RI.P. Cougnut ure music lives 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Gabe u need to make this rebel t-short!!!
Props for a.r. for the shirt!!!This shows that u are 110% down with apt3!!'Thats cool really homie !!I hope gabe u could make r.i.p. shirt ´4 the rebels memory!!! but i know there are lots of politics involved for doingn them-Same as Cougnuts unreleased album
I really cant ubdersrand he"s family for keeping all the material unreleased?????
They should be proud that cougnuts music touched so msny people"s heart worldwide!!
I still hope that the album drops some day.Same thing does with that c-fresh-the block is hungry.I bought the mp3 version even i knew some rats had put it out without your permision.The whole abum is bangin from start 2 finish even it aint mixed&mastered propably.I hope u could realease it with few extra tracks or something????Im hella stoked on KA3 and cant wait the ADR.solo,S.O.S. double cd,Tony francis cd and some new malice&Mars&T-spoon ,Fly-mar etc etc......
KEEP IT TRILL LIKE U ALLWAYSS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RI.P. Cougnut ure music lives 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN BOUT MY DUDES!!!!!! DEAD SERIOUSLY, WE NEED TO STEP THIS UP WAY HARDER TO START A MUCH BIGGER APT.3 CULT MOVEMENT CUZ YA ALREADY KNOW IM REEL DOWN 110% RITE RONNIE RON???