Feeling Old.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
Whatever Cuddie, you are not even old! Their 2 yrs is just a big gap for shit like that. I have homies that are 2 yrs younger too, and they don't remember THE HULK, TRANSFORMERS, OR THE A-TEAM.

they just suck! LOL!

Jun 5, 2002
OMG Tappy! *shakes head* You weren't kidding when you said you had no childhood. Poor girl.

@Cud... I've been around... they are working me like crazy over here :-(

How's CQ doing??

May 16, 2002
WILDSTYLE???? dang Homie, I've seen that at the wherehouse for about $14.99.

On the real, you need to ride with me on a serious DVD shopping spree.

May 16, 2002
GRAFFITI ROCK

Aiight let me school you YOUNGSTAS on some roots in Hip Hop.

Graffiti Rock was a Hip Hop show that had Run DMC & JMJ (R.I.P.) battling Kool Moe Dee & The Trecherous 3. Hosted by Money Mike (the NYC Breakers manager), the show had break dance performaces by NYC Breakers and your average joe...it was sorta like Suol Train, but in full blown Hip Hop.

I mean the Kangol's, straight legged jeans, polo shirts, thick laces, puma's, addidas, T.I. sweat suits, back spins, windmill's, footwork, graffiti etc etc...

Performances by Shannon (Let the music play), Run DMC (The King Of Rock) plus so much more.

As a matter of fact I still have a copy of it (on video) from when I recorded it off T.V.

Some of you muthafuckaz be acting like you don't know what I talking about...then again, you're maybe "TOO OLD" to remember...LOL

PEACE!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm 19 and I remember watching all those shows. Dukes of Harzard, The Incredible Hulk, Transformers, A-Team(I still have a couple of the comic books), The Bionic Woman and the Six Million Dollar Man...

I pity the fool who don't remember the A-Team!