when the fuck is the new gangsta dre dropin we need it out on the streets yall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2002
That cover is off the hook, im sure that album is gonna be sick. Y'all sellin those Hogg Life beanies Dre was sportin? I got to get one of those.

May 9, 2002
I Just found the original Gang Bangin Poetry at a pawn shop for $2.99 today, I already had the sequel which has more songs, but I'm still glad I found that shit. I wanna know when this new shit drops, I'll cop that fa sho

Nov 6, 2002
Re: Young doo doo loc

BIG BOLO said:
you don't know me bitch. and I aint the one for no internet beef, Im only 30 miles away though, If you wanna get at the Big Bolo
the only time i be in seattle is 4 that martigra & i think i might of missed it.so bring your bitch ass up 2 tacoma.oh & jus incase you dont remember me i use 2 be on the streetlevel board all the time under a different name.you were the 1 doin all the net bangin back then.so when you get the heart 2 come up 2 the tac holla at me BITCH.72 blocc on mine you cant miss it.

May 9, 2002
I was Bangin on mutha fuckaz I know, and mutha fuckaz that know me, I can smell a buster dog, you probably aint even got a fuckin car to make it to Seattle, and Fuck a 72 BLOcK, bitch this is NORTHSIDE UL GANG ENE! I'm a grown fuckin man too dog, I dont need to change my name on these message boards when the people decide I'm a bitch. And If you got this many posts under a new name, you need to get off your PC and hit the blocK you Cyber BUSTER.

Nov 6, 2002
BIG BOLO said:
I was Bangin on mutha fuckaz I know, and mutha fuckaz that know me, I can smell a buster dog, you probably aint even got a fuckin car to make it to Seattle, and Fuck a 72 BLOcK, bitch this is NORTHSIDE UL GANG ENE! I'm a grown fuckin man too dog, I dont need to change my name on these message boards when the people decide I'm a bitch. And If you got this many posts under a new name, you need to get off your PC and hit the blocK you Cyber BUSTER.
jus like a bitch.lol big homo fuck you & your mama you lil punk ass mexican buster.im not even gonna argue wit yo faggot ass potna.its obvious you dont wanna come up 2 tacoma so sticc 2 dissin other niggaz sets ON THE INTERNET LIKE A BITCH.fuckin broad when you some heart lil homie come 2 the town so i can get up in that ass.until then keep ya mouth shut MARK.

Apr 25, 2002
No hating but I've heard some crazy stories about Big Bolo and i dont think you want to see him. Lobo have you talked to Villain lately whats he been up to?

May 9, 2002
kaoz206 said:
No hating but I've heard some crazy stories about Big Bolo and i dont think you want to see him. Lobo have you talked to Villain lately whats he been up to?

Yeah I was at His house this weekend, I guarentee Young doo doo loK dont want nun of me, he has no idea who he is fucKin with....But Villian's gonna find out who that square is, and I'll Be At him soon enough.....

May 9, 2002
Young Pooh Loc said:

BIG MARK jus come 2 my nieborhood nigga i got somethin special planned out 4 you.BITCH
You Better have a fucKin Blueprint planned out Buster, Why don't you come out and kicK it with Villian, you lil Bitch. It's time to flex up and stop hiding behind your mom's computer....FAKER!

Nov 6, 2002
right like ima come kicc it wit you & villain so yall can jump me or set me up.LOL you a succ-L quit sell wolf tickets & frontin on the internet like you gonna do somethin.PERP:rolleyes:

bottom line come 2 tacoma.you BIG FAGG

May 9, 2002
Thats why your Bitch ass card got pulled on the Streetlevel Records Message board. c-ron. You aint shit. I called it earlyer, If you gotta change your name here when everybody decides you are a bitch....then your still a bitch just tryna blend in.
BUSTER!