this shit got me heated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
remember i am assyrian....proud 2 be one....now this iz the kinda shit that makez me sick....

Zinda Magazine

This morning on the O'Reilly Factor, a FOX News program with hosted by Bill O'Reilly, Mr. O'Reilly made the following comment: "I don't believe there are any Assyrians existing today." Open your email programs before you read this week's issue and send a friendly message requesting an explanation and a public apology from Mr. O'Reilly at [email protected]. Such uninformed comments by popular news anchors and commentators must not be neglected. Send an email now.

^^^^i am 1 out of atleast 1 million....50 thou in cali another 100 thou in chicago...not 2 count the other 900 thou in other partz of the world....

show me and my ppl sum love...we might be a small group...but i dont want ppl thinkin we dont exist...E-Mail this guy and tell him u know a assyrian...give him my name...do whatever u want...make it clear that we still exist