GANGSTA DRE RELEASE DATE??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
gangsta dre should just stick to doing solo cuts, he doesn't need all these bullshit extras to make an album saucy, and if anything he should stay away from that cuz features ruined his last anticapated solo album.

May 10, 2002
odogfelon said:
gangsta dre should just stick to doing solo cuts, he doesn't need all these bullshit extras to make an album saucy, and if anything he should stay away from that cuz features ruined his last anticapated solo album.
Exactly...

PS.i cant stand Luni...leave him off Dre's albums...

Nov 6, 2002
naw i think he should have some features.i dont wanna hear a whole album of him rappin & doin the hooks too.im not sayin have someone on every song but he should get a few of his homies on there.he should atleast get stan blackshire on there cuz that nigga can sing his ass off.

or since hogglife fucks wit daz they should put him on dre's album.i could picture dre & daz comin wit some heated shit.that cut wit daz & skee 60 CRACKS

Aug 16, 2002
MAN RUP DOG AND JDK ARE COLD THEY GOT SPITS FOR REAL! THE REST OF THEM CATS DRE JUST SOUND COO WIT CAUSE YOU USED TO HEARIN THEM ON HIS OLD STUFF! I HOPE HE FUCC WIT JAYDA ATLEAST THO HE GOTS SOME KNOCCS!

GOTTI

Feb 28, 2003
^^^^^ waitin fo' the popo shift to change, ghetto shootin range, revenge on the r-r-rebound....." those were the days

but anyways, i think luni and dre sound tight together, that song the life i live or whatever it is called was way sick. their style sounds good together i think. but what do i know, i am just a consumer like y'all