Big o

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sup homie i was kickin it with luck a bobo for minture yester i heard one of the tracks on northern warriorz 2 i just want to say shit was knockin homie i cant wait to hear the whole cd. ene that read this shit goin to be knockin, luck was telll u guyz fuck some scrap in stuido parkin lot, quick homie other Norteno cdz u have plan to do?

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Lil Kee said:
sup homie i was kickin it with luck a bobo for minture yester i heard one of the tracks on northern warriorz 2 i just want to say shit was knockin homie i cant wait to hear the whole cd. ene that read this shit goin to be knockin, luck was telll u guyz fuck some scrap in stuido parkin lot, quick homie other Norteno cdz u have plan to do?
GOOD LOOKIN HOMIE NORTHERN WARRIORZ 2 ALMOST DONE , MADDOG'S SOLO ALMOST DONE , AND YOUNG LUCK'S READY TO START HIS SOLO. AND NO NEITHER I OR ANY OF THE HOMIES HAD SEX WITH A SCRAP IN THE STUDIO PARKING LOT LOL

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
I HAVE TO ADMIT THERE WAS THOUGHTS OF GIVIN THAT SCRAP A PIECE IF ME MEAT IN HIS BUNS....LOL .....AND I THINK THE T-SHIRTS WITH THE SCRAP GETTIN IT ROUGH IS SOON TO COME OUT