Attention HoggLife Entertainment: Unique Promotional Opportunity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I am an executive organizer with Hip Hop Generation and being a long time member of the Siccness I wanted to present all of you here with a unique promotional opportunity, promoting your latest projects at the 4th annual “Hip Hop as a Movement” conference.

Hip Hop Generation (HHG), now in its fourth year of existence, is a student organization centered on cultural education and social justice. Its main goal is to sponsor the three-day “Hip Hop as a Movement” conference each spring with performances, discussion panels, film screenings, exhibitions, dance demonstrations, and workshops. The conference addresses many issues regarding Hip Hop music, as well as pertinent social issues affecting youth of color and the “hip hop generation”.

April 11-13, 2003, HHG will hold another historic gathering of Hip Hop activists, artists, and thinkers to discuss and strategize grassroots efforts to organize youth through Hip Hop culture. This year’s conference promises to be a milestone in progressive activism and a significant contribution to the progress of Hip Hop culture. The overall goal is to build bridges among the Hip Hop artistic community and increase the larger community’s understanding of Hip Hop as a movement.

Our first three conferences featured Hip Hop icons Afrika Bambattaa, Chuck D, Afeni Shakur, Davey D, Ernie Panicolli, Fred Hampton, Jr., and MTV’s Sway. Other guests included The Gza of the Wu-Tang Clan, Bobbito, Mystic, Tony Touch, Freddie Foxxx, and Afu-Ra. The three-day event usually attracts approximately 5,000 people, including youth groups, students, parents, and fans.

The conference is free of charge, certainly rare of for an event of this caliber and size. Every attendee receives a bag containing promotional items* and a commemorative conference program booklet. The program booklet press run will be at least 5,000 copies and will include a special section highlighting businesses purchasing ads and other conference supporters.

If you are interested in advertising within the conference program or having your promotional items included I can send you copies of Advertising and Sponsorship rates as well as a more thorough description of the organization.

Please email me at: [email protected] with either a fax number, e-mail address, or mailing address and I will make sure you get any and all information you need.