Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
"Is God another cop wantin to beat my ass if I don't go pop" - Makaveli

Is the music about the streets or is it about pop music?

This message is for E-40:

Your Bay Area ambassador pass has just been revoked buddy! Your ass has just been impeached!!

Now as one who speaks on behalf of the people, especially the streets, this 40 year man is ridculous! Now with an event that just happened this year involving Oscar Grant; we got the young nigg Mistah Fab speaking before our Ambassador does! Maybe he was too busy in his mansion in black hawk to make it to the protest or something. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt; but wait; this old man is from the infamous MOBB ERA! When cats were saying fuck the police! So now we know where to draw the line and seperate the real music from the fake.

NOw I know cats on siccness are going to hate on my opinion, but come on yall lets be REAL with our selves. We are all ordinary cats out here in the bay, so lets start to think. If 40 was a true street rapper he would be out making music to really get the bay Active , and hyphy but this dude is on hush mode! So basically bottom Line, Ya boy is a POP ARTIST. NO more no less. NO one in the bay can convince that he earned his stripes and should be looked at in any form in the lime light at all!

Cats have truly gone soft in 2009 and its sad!! The only cats who are truly hyphy in the bay are the cats who was getting arrested in the protest who aint scared of the police.

Mad respect to Mistah Fab, Kafani, Jasari X,Uncle Murdah, Alkatrackz and anyone else who had something to say on behalf of the streets, the people.

e40 is Fake............Goodnight

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so you just took his Ambassador pass like that???

I didn't know you had the power to do that... shit... sorry Earl... the King of the O has spoken... you are not the Ambassador anymore... lol

Feb 21, 2003
King of the O does have a good point tho..

where the fuck is 40 and why is he not speakin on this situation? he could reach alot of people if he used his star power to "tell it like is"

nwa wasnt scared to let their feelings be known about police..40 should be steppin up

and that goes for all these other bay rappers who always talk shit about police..WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!

Feb 27, 2006
I actually would rather inform people not to waste their money on fake ass niggaz. after this incident 40 knows in his heart he aint no damn ambassador so I dont have to say anything to him at all. Just tryna wake cats up about the fakeness in the game

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Just so you know, talking to the users on siccness is exactly the right thing to do when you want to get a message out to E-40.
yeah it is for sure...

I just called 40 and let him know what the King of the O said...

I was like 40... the King of the O said "where ya beeeen 40?"

He said... "Buyin Real Estate"

I was like oh ok... the king of the O is trippin off you though man 40... what are you gonna do?

He said "I don't like to feud, but if I have to, I'll have yo head severed"

so I guess that's it...:ermm: