Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Im sorry if I hurt Cats feelings. Im sorry if i crushed the image of your idol. Half of the cats responding are fake ass wanna be thug rappers anyway who say bring back mob music. but truth hurts!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
you aint hurt my feelings lil homie. you just make no sense at all. your post was 1 sided and not well thought out at all. it just sounds like 40 told you $12,000 for a verse and you couldnt foot the bill.

in the wise words of Fredrick hot sauce "why hate?"

Feb 27, 2006
lol its funny how cats get soft once u throw the race card in.....and hell yeah i through it in cause its true!!! white boy thinks he "DOWN" just cause he's involved in shit now! Exit to the mutha fuckin left with that shit man!

Apr 25, 2002
i've never seen one thing positive out of you on this board

from dissin Cougnut RIP to talkin trash on pretty much every album that has dropped in the bay

you're king of the o but live in virginia

someone disagrees with you and you call him a soft white boy...

how do you know 40 didn't drop money to the family...how you know 40 hasn't been talking to the media about this tragedy and it just hasn't surfaced
40 was never one to put his good doings out there for everyone to kiss his ass...he's always been a low key person

Feb 15, 2008
KING of THE O why dont you tell us who you are and what you are doing for Oscar Grant? Its just like the bay to try and spread poison about somebody else, To be so focused on negative and bring people down instead of using there time productivly and bringing somebody up.

WHERE IS LIST
All the athletes from Oakland and who make an income in Oakland?
Where is Danny Glover who can put this on Larry King CNN?
Where is Jesse Jackson?
Where is Obama?
Where is Tom Hanks?

Why does this have to be a E-40 issue for KING OF THE O? What can he say or do to make the situation better? Again people never want to give the solution on how to fix the problem but just pass out Blame cuz its so much easier that way.

Feb 15, 2008
King of the O riddle me this. If this was a white kid killed by the police in concord would you care? Would you care if it was a white kid killed by the police in Oakland?

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
this is a dumb ass thread. It aint nobodies duty to stick they nose in anything that doesnt belong to them. FAB been quiet a long time, how do you know he didnt use this as publicity. You get what I'm saying, it goes both way. Unless you know the dude like the back of your hand, which you dont, or unless you are 40, which your not, then you wasting your breath hating on the next man. DONT TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT. If you dont want him to have all the shine for the Bay then GET YOUR SHINE ON! To many fuckin' haters out here for real!

And as for the FAB thing, doing the video and song and being out there, I do believe that it came from his heart, he been a community activist more or just as much as most of these bay artists.

But i do agree that the NEW E-40 aint fuckin' with the OLD Fonzarelli! no doubt. And FAB prolly could have had the torch passed to him if he didn't ride the Hyphy bus til it ran outta gas! Somebody needs to get this shit goin, all this talent in the area and everyone got an excuse as to why they aint blowin up! or they hatin' on the next man!

LESSON: GET MONEY AND WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.

Feb 27, 2006
We are at a time in history where the only folks that speak on behalf of the people are rappers! obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton aint doint nothing! but if u got gay ass men talking about poor man's hydralics and not jumping into the fire speaking on the real shit then your just a dude tryna live the life of somke kinda animation character! Lets be Men

May 8, 2008
I agree with King of the O to some degree...Rappers in this game all claim to be dumbass solid in the streets, and certified bosses of their respective hoods, but when something real goes down, they are nowhere to be found. I don't agree with singling out E-40. NOBODY on siccness knows whether 40 has been sitting on his hands or not. Just because he's not on the front lines like F.A.B. don't mean he aint just as active in other ways. King of the O stop being so quick to judge.