Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
See.....the rap game has turned into one gayy ass fan club!!! Cats is out here worshipping niggaz out here to the point they cant' taste the truth anymore and they don't want to face REALITY!
But what you fail to understand is that is EXACTLY what you're doing by expecting E40 to speak up in a situation like this.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
some people speak up when a cop kills a unarmed man. but no one speaks up when 100's get killed in the streets by street cats.....

why is it 40's job to speak about anything? thats what 40 needs. irs and feds breathing on him for sticking his nose in shit. people with money have to play a different game than people with no money.

how do any of you know that 40 hasnt been doing things on his own, behind closed doors? bosses deal with bosses. i wouldnt be surprised if he was on the horn with the mayor or some other shit. power positions are dealt with by other power positions.

to expect 40 to rush out in the streets and kick in an innocent persons windshield is totally absurd.

Props: Dana Dane
Feb 27, 2006
some people speak up when a cop kills a unarmed man. but no one speaks up when 100's get killed in the streets by street cats.....

why is it 40's job to speak about anything? thats what 40 needs. irs and feds breathing on him for sticking his nose in shit. people with money have to play a different game than people with no money.

how do any of you know that 40 hasnt been doing things on his own, behind closed doors? bosses deal with bosses. i wouldnt be surprised if he was on the horn with the mayor or some other shit. power positions are dealt with by other power positions.

to expect 40 to rush out in the streets and kick in an innocent persons windshield is totally absurd.

WOw duood u surely live in a world of illusion

Money dont mean SHIT!!! tomorow the u.s dollar could drop to .001 and we all be fucked!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
fuck gotta get rid of all my e-40 cds since his pass has been revoked by the king of the o i gotta get rid of my san quinn messy marv jacka ap.9 j-stalin keak da sneak every rapper who hasnt said anything yet shit there goes most of my cds into the trash can i will only listen to mistah fab and kafani for the rest of my life

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
40 in a rock and a hard place. you would shit on him if he comes out and says something and then he would be stealing oaklands shine.... and if he dont say shit then he dont care.......

make up your mind.

and tax brackets dictate lifestyle and moves you make.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Mannn all I gotta say is that there are alot of negative cats in the world. if your not a 40 fan, dont buy the album point blank. noone really cares.

the music industry is a business. just like in any business if your dont upgrade yourself to be compatible with the times your not going to make anymoney period. look at the majority of bay rappers who are still making classic mobb music. they are living in the pst! Are they really making money? If you are a real rapper you know deep down inside you want to hear shit on the radio, and you wanna sell records! so yes these classic mob music making rappers are staying true to there roots, but is it getting them anywhere? (will a 1976 gas guzzleing cadillac be effecient now in the times when gas is almost 3 dollars? but to be true to my thug roots imma still drive it!)

Now the cats who are sticking out in the bay right who have REINVENTED bay music, like Keak, 40, FAB, the Team, QUINN, YaBoy, Balance and so on, have all elevated their music so it doesn't sound the same. Keak and 40, who both started off doing mobb music, each of their albums sound different from the last, each have elevated up. and thats what real business men do they reinvent themselves. you'd think if walmart was doing the same thing they was doing 20 years ago when they first started that they'll be a multibillion dollar company.

so business wise 40 is doing his thang right now.people in the industry think you cant go platinum in the bay.it has alot to do with the bootleggers but mainly i think its because albums out here u dont get as much of push and exposue as 40's is getting right now. he's got the music video, he got the radio spins, the ring tones, the contests on the radio and everything, hosting countdowns. so cats is like oh yeah on tuesday im a go buy that new 40 album. so if he goes plat itll really fuck a&r heads up cuz their myth of not going plat in thewill be crushed so i think this album is a major stepping stone. so he goes plat labels are going to be rushing over here cuz we are an untapped resource.

how you flip flop so hard? 40 shoot you down on a deal, or say you couldnt rap with him or some shit?

fucking stan.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net

/thread

::