X-RAIDED SPEAKS ON IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2008

December 16, 2008

Anerae “X-Raided” Brown
Pleasant Valley State Prison
#K-17737 A5-202L
PO Box 8501
Coalinga, CA 93210

I know it’s been a long time since I hollered at yall, but I’ve been on a mad mission. Let’s get right down to it.

I was told that everyone is wondering what’s going on with the “X-Raided Presents” projects. Specifically, I put out an At All Costs CD called 20/20 Vision, and another by E called From the Block to the Booth. Just to clear the air, yes, I authorized the release of these projects. There is nothing and never will be anything that comes out through Bloc Star that wasn’t authorized by me. Everyone can bank on that. I’m in full control of this company, and whoever I’ve delegated authority for whatever legal reasons, they are doing what I want done or they’re fired.

I had a game plan for Bloc Star that was supposed to include releasing projects by other artists and trying to establish the company as a source for quality music. I’ve been trying to do this over and over, even with Madman when I put T-Nutty in the game. What happens is that people don’t do what they are supposed to do, or they think they can do it better, or they’re just talkers and fail to take advantage of the opportunity. I wanted to do CDs for No Love, Sav Sicc, Bleezo and C-Way, but, for whatever reason, it never happened. I wanted to put out CD’s for T.A. after Ignition and, for whatever reason, it never happened. I wanted to put out albums by my dude Spontaneous but, for whatever reason, it never happened. I’m tired of the shit, honest to God. But during this time when that was the game plan, I gave E and At All Costs an opportunity, and they took advantage of that by giving me their masters. They did the work and turned in the masters, artwork, everything. Loki did a project with Cognito titled Street Legal, and they turned in their masters and artwork. I signed a dude named J3, or Johnny the 3rd, or Johnny 3, and he hasn’t completed a project yet. It was a situation of do we give them an artist deal or do they want a label deal? Yet no one wants to do the work of an artist OR a label, so it’s like, why give them deals in the first place? So I set my heart on doing it my muthafuccin self, like I’ve always done, now that I’m in a position to do it and reap the full benefits. Got the company incorporated, got the accountant, got the law firm, got the producer, got the deals I needed. I’m set up to do what I need to do for ME, so that’s what the fucc I’m going to do.

I made a promise to At All Costs and E that I would put out their projects, and even more than that, we signed a deal. So I did what I agreed to do, and I paid them, and I will pay them every time they are due a payment, because they honored their agreements with me. That’s good business. Everyone wants me to do music and work with all of these different guys, but this is the music BUSINESS, not the music GAME, and if the business isn’t right, I’m not dealing with it. I don’t care who it is. So go out and snatch up the At All Costs and the E. I’m makin money off of that, and they are makin money off of that. Good business.

Now, as far as the future is concerned, I’m not fuckin with none of these niggas any more. I’m done. I don’t give a fuck WHO it is, where they’re from, or why, I’m not doing ANYTHING with these niggas or for these niggas, because these niggas haven’t done shit for me. The past few years I’ve been trying to get myself together, and none of these niggas that like to use my name have came out to help me with anything, but they sure do call on me to help THEM. Your favorite rapper's been calling X-Raided to get lyrics written for their new albums, but you ain’t know.

Whatever. On my life, I’m about to put out a new album called Eternally Unforgiven, 124% new songs, new beats, new rhymes. The album has been mixed and mastered. All we’re doing right now is getting the artwork done. That will pop up in a minute. Maybe two or three more weeks. I’m trying to go as fast as possible.

I did a deal with Walter Zelnick and the staff at City Hall Records for the new Unforgiven projects, of which there will be 3 total, because I respect what they’ve done for Mac Dre and the Thizz movement since he rest in peace, as well as all of the Mobb Figga stuff they’ve put out. Not only that, but Walter Zelnick has had my back on the low for years now, while everyone else has been praying for my downfall. So when it was time to put it all on the table, I went to Walter Zelnick and he gave me what I asked for. I got the budget, the advance, and everything else I needed in order to do my shit, Bloc Star Entertainment and City Hall Records, Northern California 100% underground shit. Let’s get it.

My man Filthy Rich signed on to produce my stuff. He did the Eternally Unforgiven project and he’ll be producing the Unforgiven 2 and 3. There is no doubt about it. I know it’s been a long time, but this is the end of the waiting, and that’s on my mama and all my dead homies. These albums are definitely coming, my word.

I’m going to give you Eternally Unforgiven around April of 2009. I’ll give you the first single in January or February. Actually, whenever the artwork is done, we’ll put a single out digitally, on itunes, myspace, and all that, whether that’s before those dates or not. Then I’m putting out a 10 year anniversary edition of The Unforgiven 1, remastered and repackaged, under Bloc Star so that everyone can know, if it ain’t Bloc Star, it ain’t X-Raided. Then I’m putting The Unforgiven 2 out in the summer of 2009. After that, I’ll play it by ear, but it will be a mixtape, then The Unforgiven 3. Mark my words, this is how it’s going to happen.

I’m pretty excited. If anyone has any questions, hit us up. I’m playin’ for keeps. I’ll be around a lot more on these sites and shit like that, and I’m taking all interviews. Anyone wants to write directly, hit me at the address above.

I will be saying “I told you so” in the coming weeks and months.

Respectfully,

X-Raided

May 22, 2008
No change on the status of his case. It will just take money to get him out, all that shit cost money. Do you all know he isn't getting jack from of any of the Black Market albums? All those ringtones you guys are buying, the albums you are buying instead of downloading, to support X, he doesn't get SHIT from them. Unless it's Gangway (X-Files Vol. 1 - 3) or Bloc Star, it ain't paying him. That's why we tell people to buy X-Files Vol. 2 instead of the actual Unforgiven CD, etc. That's why he's doing this shit and re-releasing his albums on the FUCC EVERYBODY tip

Sep 17, 2007
i gotta say this is the most people i've seen in the 91siccness board in like 2 months (15 members) . X-raided bringin it back to life. Word up

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Good shit X - I can't believe anyone would fuck up a relationship with Raided...I would think of his guidance and name as an utmost honor and blessing, folks in general just don't seem to respect the ones that started it or have a thorough knowledge of the real industry

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
I WAS SPEAKIN W/ KNOTALES OF AT ALL COSTS YESTERDAY, HE WAS TELLIN ME THEY GOT AN EXCLUSIVE TRACK W/ THEM , X & ANOTHER FACTOR BUT I FORGOT WHO IT WAS . HE SAID ITS A BANGER, THEY MADE IT SOUND LIKE EVERYONE RAPPIN ON THE TRACK WAS DOING IT OVER THE PHONE... ILL YOU TUBE IT FOR YALL WHEN I GET THE EXCLUSIVE