X-RAIDED SPEAKS ON IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
Love when my dude talks to the masses! Really lookin forward to the Eternally Unforgiven EP. Especially, since it's supposed to have "NO Features". It seems like X got a long list of folx, (through the course of his entire life) who are either letting 'em down, or downright stabbin 'em in the back. I think maybe only Job has been through more trials and tribulations.jp But seriously, he's gonna come out swingin on this next joint, WATCH...........LISTEN!

Oct 4, 2007
I'm definitely getting the new X-Raided albums when they come out. Unforgiven was such a tight album that me and my friends still play it 24/7. I can't wait and thats a badass title name, Eternally Unforgiven. I hope X finds some artists too that want to work with him instead of the people hes talking about that way sacramento can come back.

Dec 17, 2004
shit cant wait for that shit to drop real talk been waitn n i hope he does shit wit lynch but he cant depend on his ass thats rite X fuck em all put ur own shit out dont wait for no one cuz every1 that luvs X is waitn for new shit

Mar 14, 2003
fuck yeah, this shit gonna be dope......... if your daytons gotta a little more shine then the ones i got imma get my nine and your shit is mine

Mar 26, 2005
WOW!!! Its great to hear from the man himself!. I've been a fan of X Raided ever since i heard his shit way back when i was like 12. And i will always cop his new albums and projects and any of his affiliates projects..Stay up X

And i bet a lot of these mutha fucka's fav. rappers do hit u up for lyrics in shit!!.haha..thats fuckin gangster:siccness:

Jan 2, 2003
i dont even buy cd's anymore...im not Dl'ing it...i jus basically dont even care about music anymore...

besides sum thizz shit (maybe)...jacka...fab (sum fab)...

but a new X-LOC cd????????..........goddamn....ill swoop that in a heartbeat..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
def gonna be copping! It's too bad you had to deal with all them snakes. But hey homie do you, cuz on everything u got a strong fanbase that still supports u to this day!