wassup with this nigga mess with this fuck mac dre shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
Mess been jealous of dre. Could never be as charismatic or be an icon like dre.

Sour cause he couldnt get over the hump n be a national star...always sayin the lables wouldnt fuck wit him cause hes too gangster and in the streets.

But really hes a 5'4 wannabe blood thats a schizophrenic dope fiend

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Mess isn't the same person to me. Mess died along time ago. Once he became the boy boy he took a turn for the worst. I don't see how coop still does interviews with him anymore.
im damned if i do and damned if i dont... i dont play both sides of the fence in reality but rap if WWF and i have a job to do rather ppl like it or not and 1 of those jobs is not to pick sides.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ok, that was hard to listen to. I'm not gonna talk about the street shit, that's what it is and that's another lane and something I have no opinion of, but I do want to focus on the shit he was talking about when it came to business. I feel he was on point (for the most part) when he talked about no support system and different problems with California rap and what's transpiring. I don't know what the fuck a boy boy is or why a guy older than I am thinks that's marketable but whatever. I think he should concentrate on his brand, living a healthy life and being a free man. But back to the music shit, he does have a point.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
I forgot to add Quinn to the forgive list. Mess could've been where 40 or Short was at now, had he not spoiled some relationships and played with his nose so much. He has a deep catalog, and he was holdin the bay down for awhile when nobody else was at the time, including 40 and Short. Even through all the fuck shit, I think Mess could recover from all this. It starts with gettin some ackrite in his life, and then admitting he was outta pocket. Will he follow through or will he repeat the same mistakes? Has he learned anything in the time locked up? So far at least, I don't think so. I think he needs to know what fans and the people think. I think he cares about that. He needs a wake up. How about everyone post your thoughts and I'll copy and paste and send it to Mess and let him know