Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
RIP Jacka I know it hurts everyone that means you touched them in someway, but Pittsburg niggas really hurting I remember watching you spit in highschool u were so fucking dope! I told everyone about you. Then PK gave me a burnt copy of your 1st shit b4 it came out CLASSIC! And then the Jack Artist 1st version leaked all thru Pittsburg that cd held me down in Vegas damn! So what I'm saying is a huge piece of my past I'd gone, and our walking soundtrack to our life got snatched from us!!!!

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Yeah ill just repost what i posted in the other thread, i feel like i lost a friend/family member. woke up this morning with that sick feeling like its unreal. never had the privilege of meeting him or seeing him perform, but being in my rotation for nearly 10 years.. dude was one of my favorite artists and one of the artists you could look forward to coming out with consistent music throughout the year, and good classic music at that. As someone else stated, I never saw jacka being the type of person someone would have it out for or w.e. This is unreal.
Rip the Jacka...

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
its a cold day in the bay and we just lost one of our legends.

RIP and my condolences to his family and friends, i been bumpin Jacka for a long time and listening to his music now just feels so different. i cant believe dude is gone and I hope whoever caused this gets whats coming to him

crazy thing is I woke up to a text message from my nigga in prison in England who told me this....i was hopin it was a fucked up rumor...

damn shame....but his music will live on for eternity