So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Instagram follow this dude to see a video of it. just judging from the video hus is getting jumped
I just seen the video, it looks like a couple of dudes were going after husalah can't tell if husalah had any people with him like if it was a group fight, I wouldn't think husalah would be out there solo.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Real talk I'd like to have all this get ironed out. Y'all could kill each other but I'd rather no bystanders get hit and have some much needed quality mob music come out of it.

We need to move away from the violence and get back to the roots of hip hop. That's why rap was invented

Jun 5, 2004
Real talk I'd like to have all this get ironed out. Y'all could kill each other but I'd rather no bystanders get hit and have some much needed quality mob music come out of it.

We need to move away from the violence and get back to the roots of hip hop. That's why rap was invented
Hell yea... A-wax's crew and the mob figaz should have had a breakdance battle to settle their differences once and for all.

No need to risk injuring innocent by-standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.