So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I CAN LAUGH AT SOME OF THIS SHIT AND PERSONALLY,I GOT TOUGH SKIN...BUT JUST KNOW IM MARKING DOWN SOME OF YALL LIL CHEAPSHOTS 4 LATER REFERENCE. ITS NOT ABOUT IF U SHIT AND GIGGLE....ITS ABOUT IF I CATCH U SHITTIN AND GIGGLIN. 1
You have thick skin but you're writing down names and trying to buy the site to presumably ban them cause they disagreed with you? That's probably the most thin skinned thing any member has done in the history of this board

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You have thick skin but you're writing down names and trying to buy the site to presumably ban them cause they disagreed with you? That's probably the most thin skinned thing any member has done in the history of this board
NO...THATS YOUR ASSUMPTION...I WAS THINKING WAY MORE PRODUCTIVELY LIKE START HAVING FEATURED SONGS OF THE WEEK AND GETTING BETTER PROMOTION GOIN 4 THIS WEST COAST LINE IM PUSHIN. THATS ABOUT IT. ITS NICE 2 KNOW HOW FAST YOUR HAMSTER IS TURNING THE WHEEL WHEN IT COMES 2 ME THO...LOL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Wax said some funny shit, you said some funny shit, random members said funny shit. From the outside looking in, this thread was comedy times 10000000.

But I don't have anything vested in it & I know that real lives are and have been affected by this shit too.
WELL WHEN I GET ALL THIS SERIOUS SHIT OFF MY PLATE IMMA COME BACC WITH SOME OLD SCHOOL YA MAMA JOKES AND ROAST A MF OR 2 JUST 2 BE CORNY AND JOIN THE CROWD.:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.