So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2002
Idk if i really consider that a jumping. Nine people beating up on one or two dudes is a jumping... But when its that many people like a group of 5 people vs 15 people its more of just a brawl.

Like, mathematically thats 3 people for every one person yea... But 15 vs 5 is completely different than 3 vs 1. If its 3 on 1 then its just 3 dudes fixed in on a target and the 1 has no chance whatsoever. But when its 5 on 15 theres so much going on that its sloppy and usually the bigger group will have a few ppl that just run back and forth trying to figure out whos who and whats going on and dont even get to throw a punch...more of a free-for-all. Its not like theyre all going to divide up perfectly equal and have 5 different 3-on-1 jumpings going on simmeltaneously.
True, but I'd still put money on the 15 to win.

Dec 24, 2013
I remember when I got the paperwork from Husalahtherat @ gmail.com back in 2009...

I read the paperwork and there was so many informants on the paperwork, shit was unbelievable..

Everybody that was busted was pretty much snitching and pointing fingers at each other...
Not everybody like 8 ci's out of 26 charged. You gotta be clear because people like to assume.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IN MY MOB HISTORY WHEN A SNITCH TELLS ON KINGPINS HE NEVER SERVES TIME. ESPECIALLY NOT YEARS. NOW SINCE EVERYBODY WANTS 2 CONNECT EVERYBODY WHO CLAIMS THE MOB TOGETHER, I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE RESPECTFUL 2 GET AT THE PPL WHO MAY HAVE A SAY SO WITH SOME PAPERWORK, NOT THE INTERNET. IM NOT TAKIN NO SIDES. I PLANNED ON DOING SOME WORK WITH AWAX...STILL HAVENT DID NOTHIN WITH HUS CUZ I DONT KNOW THE TRUTH....BUT THIS EXTRA SHIT JUST MAKES ME WANT 2 FALL BACC CUZ ITS STILL MESSY. WHEN I AIRED A SNITCH OUT (WHO WAS AND STLL IS A REAL GANGSTA,NOT A RAPPER) WASNT NO PAPERWORK 2 BE COMPARED....IT WAS EASY 2 READ AND MAKE A DETERMINATION. IF YALL GOT THE PAPERWORK POST IT NOW OR I GOTTA LEAVE THIS SHIT ALONE CUZ HONESTLY THE STREETS AND INTERNET AINT NEVER MIXED IMO. AND IF THIS IS A CODE OF SILENCE ISSUE OR LACC THEREOF, WHY THE FUCC IS EVERYBODY STILL RUNNIN THEY MOUTH ABOUT IT AND NOT TAKIN ACTION. FROM WHAT I HEAR HUS HAS BEEN IN THE STREETS AND IN EVERY COUNTY....SO MY QUESTION IS.......ARE PPL CAMPAIGNIN OR REALLY BANGIN CUZ 2 ME THIS AINT NOTHIN 2 TALK ABOUT IF ITS REALLY ABOUT LOYALTY.
IF ITS REAL ITS REAL......AINT NO WAY 2 AVOID THE TRUTH
#WCM AND I AINT RAISED NOT A NARE A NODDA NIGGA 2 SNITCH IN MY CAMP

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Don't forget we talkin bout a SNITCH. I will pay per view fight yuk or any mob figa or whoever I ain't afraid of no fight but a fight wit a snitch is a trick bag. If I win he still a snitch and I want a rematch immediately if I lose I'm biting his ear off like Tyson. I guess I'm a scorned convict who despises rapists snitches & chimos. Plus this is not beating a 10 year dead horse the people involved are almost all home after 10 years comparing paperwork so the puzzle complete & topic brand new
WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN U AND YUK???? I MUSTA MISSED THAT 1

Dec 24, 2013
IN MY MOB HISTORY WHEN A SNITCH TELLS ON KINGPINS HE NEVER SERVES TIME. ESPECIALLY NOT YEARS. NOW SINCE EVERYBODY WANTS 2 CONNECT EVERYBODY WHO CLAIMS THE MOB TOGETHER, I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE RESPECTFUL 2 GET AT THE PPL WHO MAY HAVE A SAY SO WITH SOME PAPERWORK, NOT THE INTERNET. IM NOT TAKIN NO SIDES. I PLANNED ON DOING SOME WORK WITH AWAX...STILL HAVENT DID NOTHIN WITH HUS CUZ I DONT KNOW THE TRUTH....BUT THIS EXTRA SHIT JUST MAKES ME WANT 2 FALL BACC CUZ ITS STILL MESSY. WHEN I AIRED A SNITCH OUT (WHO WAS AND STLL IS A REAL GANGSTA,NOT A RAPPER) WASNT NO PAPERWORK 2 BE COMPARED....IT WAS EASY 2 READ AND MAKE A DETERMINATION. IF YALL GOT THE PAPERWORK POST IT NOW OR I GOTTA LEAVE THIS SHIT ALONE CUZ HONESTLY THE STREETS AND INTERNET AINT NEVER MIXED IMO. AND IF THIS IS A CODE OF SILENCE ISSUE OR LACC THEREOF, WHY THE FUCC IS EVERYBODY STILL RUNNIN THEY MOUTH ABOUT IT AND NOT TAKIN ACTION. FROM WHAT I HEAR HUS HAS BEEN IN THE STREETS AND IN EVERY COUNTY....SO MY QUESTION IS.......ARE PPL CAMPAIGNIN OR REALLY BANGIN CUZ 2 ME THIS AINT NOTHIN 2 TALK ABOUT IF ITS REALLY ABOUT LOYALTY.
IF ITS REAL ITS REAL......AINT NO WAY 2 AVOID THE TRUTH
#WCM AND I AINT RAISED NOT A NARE A NODDA NIGGA 2 SNITCH IN MY CAMP
No disrespect but have u been to the pen? If not that explains why you're so green when it comes to the subject. I walked the mainline wit men I thought were gangstaz for years before that one guy who know em from streets show up & shut the party down. Snitches identities are concealed by cops bro watch some crime tv or something. Only snitch names in paperwork are from people who go to trial or they remain sealed in Feds & in state too they have ways to keep identities secret . Nobody would ever snitch if the mob fantasy world u speak of where all snitches have clear paperwork against them. Nobody needs Sammy the bull paperwork he snitched on a whole crew. We know hus snitched for sure do the people defending him know for sure he isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.