So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
Big Hen wrote it was one of 5 against 15. Sounds like a jump. Some kids on Hus' Instagram took credit for jumping in and helping. And hus gave them props. Awax also did his obligatory social media disses. My source is instagram, not two bitches from the bay.
Idk if i really consider that a jumping. Nine people beating up on one or two dudes is a jumping... But when its that many people like a group of 5 people vs 15 people its more of just a brawl.

Like, mathematically thats 3 people for every one person yea... But 15 vs 5 is completely different than 3 vs 1. If its 3 on 1 then its just 3 dudes fixed in on a target and the 1 has no chance whatsoever. But when its 5 on 15 theres so much going on that its sloppy and usually the bigger group will have a few ppl that just run back and forth trying to figure out whos who and whats going on and dont even get to throw a punch...more of a free-for-all. Its not like theyre all going to divide up perfectly equal and have 5 different 3-on-1 jumpings going on simmeltaneously.

Jun 5, 2004
YALL LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS SHIT STARTS MAKING SOMEBODY SOME MONEY.
I SUGGESTED PAY PER VIEW YEARS AGO IF ITS THAT SERIOUS. THIS DECADE LONG BEEF SHIT BE MAKING THE WHOLE REGION LOOK BAD. THE NEGATIVITY ONLY IMPRESSES THE BOTTOM FEEDERS.
#WCM
They need to meet up at your werehouse and just get down 1 on 1, undisputed.

Dec 24, 2013
YALL LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS SHIT STARTS MAKING SOMEBODY SOME MONEY.
I SUGGESTED PAY PER VIEW YEARS AGO IF ITS THAT SERIOUS. THIS DECADE LONG BEEF SHIT BE MAKING THE WHOLE REGION LOOK BAD. THE NEGATIVITY ONLY IMPRESSES THE BOTTOM FEEDERS.
#WCM
Don't forget we talkin bout a SNITCH. I will pay per view fight yuk or any mob figa or whoever I ain't afraid of no fight but a fight wit a snitch is a trick bag. If I win he still a snitch and I want a rematch immediately if I lose I'm biting his ear off like Tyson. I guess I'm a scorned convict who despises rapists snitches & chimos. Plus this is not beating a 10 year dead horse the people involved are almost all home after 10 years comparing paperwork so the puzzle complete & topic brand new

Apr 3, 2014
They need to meet up at your werehouse and just get down 1 on 1, undisputed.
I agree wax puttin a snitch jackets on people hus not giving his full side of the story the whole situation is messy and out of hand this is the third fight that has took place behind this the first one the tried to jump ap9 and jacka saved him the second one happened at the sxsw event and now this enough is enough.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I COULD AND WOULD ARRANGE THAT BUT I FEEL LIKE IF THAT WAS A POSSIBILITY IT WOULD HAVE PRESENTED ITSELF ALREADY. I WOULD EVEN FIND IT ENTERTAINING IF THEY WENT TO WAR ON WAX WITH EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF ALL THESE SHOULDA COULDA WOULDAS THAT AINT GONE DO NOTHIN BUT GET SOMEBODY HURT WHO AINT REALLY INVOLVED. IF I HAD THE BREAD TO FUCC OFF I WOULD PAY EM BOTH TO JUST RECORD VERSES ABOUT EACH OTHER JUST TO GET THE BULLSHIT OFF THEIR CHEST AND THEN IF THEY WERE BOTH DOWN TO MAN UP THEY CAN HANDLE THE STREET SHIT PROPERLY AND JUST FADE EACH OTHER 1 ON 1 AND AFTERWARDS TALK TO EACH OTHER,INSTEAD OF ABOUT EACH OTHER. GROWN MEN WITH KIDS AINT GLORIFYING LIFELONG BEEFS. I KNOW THAT MUCH. IF I CAN PLAY MY PART AND PULL SOME STRINGS....IM HERE AND READY TO MINIMIZE THE FUCCERY AND FOCUS ON THE REAL SHIT. RNS

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
My question is.. What does Abel want done about it? What is the outcome he's looking for.. I guess that means a. Streets and b. musically, since that's the avenue it's being addressed in public with.. Obviously nothing can replace the 10 years of his life, but moving forward, what will justify him coming to peace with the situation? That's a serious question P @pierxboy I agree with what Tay said, a lifelong beef like that doesn't get anybody anywhere, for the parties involved, th music game, and the streets.. It doesn't make money, it alienates certain fans/areas (regardless of who's "side" ur on) and its downright sad since its a pretty much 1 sided beef.. Hus refuses to acknowledge any of it, which to most (including me) speaks volumes about the truth of the situation.. But I wanna hear or see something DONE about it, wether it's a 1 on 1 fade, a sit down. Type interview, or hearing it was handled n the street... If the dude really put people in prison, he deserve to die. If you know that to be 10000 % true, then by all means... Take care if it once and for all.. Fuck some minor rap fame.. If ur a tru to life snitch, u gotta go...

Jun 5, 2004
Im sure that what abel wants to be done about is a little too graphic to be put on the internet...

Probably involves Satan, a pitchfork, a rusty metal dildo with nails on it, Chinese Water Torture, an Anti-tank machine gun with 30 yards of ammo belts taped together, and a block of Munster cheese.

Dec 24, 2013
My question is.. What does Abel want done about it? What is the outcome he's looking for.. I guess that means a. Streets and b. musically, since that's the avenue it's being addressed in public with.. Obviously nothing can replace the 10 years of his life, but moving forward, what will justify him coming to peace with the situation? That's a serious question P @pierxboy I agree with what Tay said, a lifelong beef like that doesn't get anybody anywhere, for the parties involved, th music game, and the streets.. It doesn't make money, it alienates certain fans/areas (regardless of who's "side" ur on) and its downright sad since its a pretty much 1 sided beef.. Hus refuses to acknowledge any of it, which to most (including me) speaks volumes about the truth of the situation.. But I wanna hear or see something DONE about it, wether it's a 1 on 1 fade, a sit down. Type interview, or hearing it was handled n the street... If the dude really put people in prison, he deserve to die. If you know that to be 10000 % true, then by all means... Take care if it once and for all.. Fuck some minor rap fame.. If ur a tru to life snitch, u gotta go...
He not only snitched he reppin our HOMETOWN while rappin & pretending to be a cocaine kingpin when at his peak he was a mule. What Rick Ross wants from Rick Ross (g vs rapper) wha he want. Recognition for his legacy not a snitch involved with putting him away pretending he is you in ozone magazines or what have u. Hus need to become ba & fall back from rap or it won't ever stop
(3xskrazy ba)

Status
Not open for further replies.