siccness.net member shoots and kills his roomate!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ro$e$ aka Mr. Lisicki shot and killed his roomate this weekend. i was trippin, i was watching the news and i saw his mugshot and was like thats roses. i've met him a few times, so that shit is pretty crazy. He's been a member of the siccness for years now. heres the article about it

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_042504_news_fatal_shooting_.15da68afe.html

Fatal shooting in SE Portland
03:59 PM PDT on Sunday, April 25, 2004

By ANTONIA GIEDWOYN, kgw.com Staff

One man was killed and another was injured in two separate shootings in Portland this weekend.

Homicide detectives arrested 24-year-old Matthew S. Lisicki on one count of murder in connection with a fatal shooting that occurred in southeast Portland early Sunday morning, Portland police said.

Officers responding to an apartment complex near SE 102nd Avenue and Ankeny Street found a black man in his 20's suffering from gunshot wounds. Medical personnel pronounced him dead at the scene.

Police haven't yet released the man's name.

Lisicki was lodged in the Multnomah County Detention Center and will be arraigned on Monday.

Detectives said they believe the victim and suspect were roommates who had an argument prior to the shooting. The Medical Examiner's office will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

shits crazy, guess we wont be seeing him post any longer on here. he was a cool cat in person.

shadow

May 15, 2002
Shit is sad as hell, this tell me technology is fuckin up lives everyday, just for that matter I ain't IM'n nobody on this forum ever again, R.I.P. to Mr. Lisicci, dude asked me in one post in Jus Family Records "what's the rap scene like in Alabama" and now I can never reply.

Jan 20, 2003
wow, that's some shadyass shit right there! what could make somebody soo mad that they kill their fuckin roomate??!! that's some sad shit right there. fuck i don't even know what to say but it gets me mad to see shit go down like this, people losing their life over some senseless shit. my boy died the same way. his homie and him were beefing over some shit and all the sudden he gets shot 15 times.

rip

Apr 25, 2002
he used be called Rose$ on here then changed his name to Mr. Lisicci. and yea, he posted recently on here, he posted in the jus family board frequently

shadow

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Psilo707 said:
Members list says there's no one named Ro$e$ - did he post here recently? just curious on dude.... thats crazy stuff
Funny thing. Roses was a cool as person. If anyone went to the 1st annual Siccness BBQ, you would remember a tall, light skinned homie (Kadafi) and a medium faded up mexican homie (Ro$e$). He sold me and a few other people a dubb sack that night. He actually just recently got back on the siccness and was asking me what had happened to his username. He was trying to get a forum over here.

If you don;t know here are a few pics... RIP

First pic is of Kadafi.
Second from left to right: Ro$e$ , Dutch's back (LOL), Tay Da Tay and Kadafi