Rocky Dennis a.k.a. Deep Thought

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This here is my pal Dozer. He is pretty much a dumbass, but fights all my battles for me. My mom says if I get punched in the head it will snap my neck like a 'fucking twig'. Mom knows best, when she's not blasted or getting the wood laid to her by Gar and Dozer.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This is when that stupid son-of-a-bitch, Ben gave me a Rube Walker card for a worthless Steve Garvey. He flaked on the Europe trip because he said I would look real stupid in a huge motorcycle helmet and chicks wouldn't look at him.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This is my lovely Diana. She is blind and can't see at all. I told her that the marshmallows feel like clouds and tried to get in her pants. Didn't happen. She said that my head was the biggest goddamn thing she had ever felt, but loved me since she couldn't see it.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Here is the pic of me and Diana. That isn't really an ocean behind us, it's a backdrop. Diana said we shouldn't go to the real ocean because if I fell in my head would go straight to the bottom and she wouldn't be able to find me.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This is Dozer again, he said he wasn't opening his eyes because he was baked, but someone else said he couldn't stand my 'ugly fucking mug' any more and wished I would go hang out with kids my own age instead of wearing denim biker gear and pretending to be something I am not.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
First day at the new school. Kids were like "Holy fucking shit!! Is that big headed son of a bitch going here?" Hurt a little bit, then I heard a lot of them utter how they would still fuck my mom, so I felt a little better.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I took it out on all the mother fuckers when it came time for bumper cars. I may be an ugly fucker, but I can drive those things like nobody's business. I served out at least 2 whiplash cases that day. One to Ben and another to some fat kid.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This was right before Grandpa gave me tickets to the Dodger game. He gave me a cool new hat too. It sits nicely on the tippy top of my head. Game was cool, we won, but some A-hole behind us kept throwing peanuts at my head.