RIP Ne Obviscarus aka Smokingood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Wow. This is nuts. always liked conversing with him on these boards and its always nice to have other Seattle cats on the board. This really did make my jaw drop....loss of words.
You, Mike and Geoff were part of the OG 206 crew. You guys helped shape the Sicc and I firmly believe you 'posters' along with others helped build the relationship the Bay and the NW had during our 'Golden Years'.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Wait...he created that strain??? Seattle really is small.

Yup yup. I'm sure there are other people running with it and similar names but the north seattle kush that was pretty popular a few summers back was his. I know there are different phenos people run, but his had a real distinct smell and was the dominant one. I wish I had recorded or at least been more cognizant for some of our 3am hours long talks haha.

May 9, 2002
You, Mike and Geoff were part of the OG 206 crew. You guys helped shape the Sicc and I firmly believe you 'posters' along with others helped build the relationship the Bay and the NW had during our 'Golden Years'.
Those are kind words Dana. Appreciate that.

Im still at a loss of words about this....tough to swallow.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Man. Crazy how with time.. we lose people here. But you realize that when gone, lots of people shared and appreciated that persons life. Much love to all, death touches everyone the same. We can’t wait till we lose people to appreciate them and I hope everyone remembers that before we lose another great soul.

RIP... sorry to hear those goin through the loss.
And shout out to the Geoff Kush strain

Last edited: