REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
HEY YALLL JUSS CAME IN TO ASK YALL WHAT YALL KNO BOUT REDWOOD CITY RAP.
WE BOUT TO DO A DOCUMENTARY BOUT THAT SUBJECT.

START REPLYIN.

WHAT YALL KNO?

Jan 23, 2004
it isnt even a big scene, i lived there for 5 years and aint heard nothin but head honchos, zak 1, and v-boy, IMO that v-boy and head honchos stuff wasnt good at all

Mar 22, 2007
redwood city is the shit....but i don't think it ever really had too much of a rap scene. i lived there for over 10 years and id love to see the documentary when you make it, though.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Seriously though redwood city aint much a hood just a few sections is Barrio down middlefield and round there off el camino... So you aint gonna get nothen but norte Mexican rappen about killen scraps and tiny rims on they trucks haha

Oct 25, 2006
what it do? im actually in charge of this documentary that we doin, my nigga rhymatic didnt really explain it too well so heres a brief summary, Our main goal is to show that we makin noise, i always hear people say, there aint shit in redwood, it aint poppin, basically all da same shit y'all sed in this thread, so basically we doin this to show yall was up. The other thing we tryin to show is how much talent we actually have, young talent, we're focusing on showing the younger generation of redwood rap comin up along with us, so even people in redwood that aint too familiar with us could get familiar,most of us in this new generation are from ages 16-20, cats such as Baby Boss (from thizz latin) B.T.R, Da Spitta, Big Murph, Rhymatic, Loudvoize Recordz, Chris Beatz, and Up and Down Recordz. Dont get me wrong, we still gonna be showing love to v-boy, zak 1, head honchoz, and all da older heads that paved the way, but we tryin to showcase the newer artists and our stories, we also wanna show how music is saving us in a way and how its helping us do something positive with our lives, so to all the haters, you should watch this and then judge before prematurely talkin shit about a place you've never been to. in my opinion redwood is one of the most slept on and underestimated and slept on places in da bay so peep game
www.myspace.com/theycallmemudoloc
www.myspace.com/updownrecordz
www.myspace.com/btr650