R.I.P Southerncomfort

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
RIP Bro.

Like Fiddie said, the 3 of us were real close. I don't even know what to say. I lost a friend today. We texted, we talked, me and Fiddie drove all the way from the bay to Portland to visit, and he couldn't make it because he was taking care of personal business for someone he cared about. He was a real good man, Im going to miss him a lot. Sorry for the loss, thorncity. RIP Chris.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2006
I am seriously at a lost of words. Dude seemed coo as hell in here. I was reading the first couple pages, hoping someone would say this was just some type of joke. R.I.P SoCo. Didn't know you too well on a personal level, but it was always fun seeing you and IPuko talk shit back and forth about the Ducks and Huskies.

R.I.P bro, got taken away from us way too soon. Hopefully your Ducks can win a natty this year

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
My little brother/best friend passed away yesterday. I love you Chris 12/23/1980-10/7/2013
aw man, my condolences for your loss, prayers for your fam. gone way too young! RIP

yall niccas make sure you take care of yourselves health-wise, nothing is a given. i didn't know soco like that, huge loss regardless.

Jul 12, 2002
RIP breh.

SoCo was one of a handful of people I remember from being on here since the beginning. Mostly because we both frequented the NW forum. I really regret not getting to know him better. We didn't converse much but we saw eye to eye on a lot of stuff.

Sorry for your loss ThornCity. The Siccness is in mourning with you breh.