Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man you don't wanna go rollin' through the crest...
i been there but only for good reasons...
if you rolled through my neighborhood for no reason...went down the wrong street, you can get car jacked EASY!!!

the crest is all connected on Gateway Ave in Vallejo...but don't do it
there's no reason

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol

this thread is funny as hell

anyways, take 80 south and exit magazine. turn right on grant. make sure to yell 1-2-3-4-5-tre-5 out the window so that the hill-- i mean crestside cuddies show you love

May 4, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Question about Vallejo!

LMD1510 said:

watch your mouth homie, thats my town your speakin down on....
My condolences homie .......... I got plenty folks in the V and you know I got nothin but L-O-V-E

But as for the scenery ......... its a shithole. Come on now , when people think of Frisco they say its a beautiful city , lots of attractions , landmarks , things to do , etc.......

When you think of Vallejo ........ well , it looks just depressing.

We're not talkin about the people or anything here , just the city itself.

Apr 25, 2002
y'all need to get ya hoods right
Grant Porter and all that is Su Side not hillside

but anyways...
y'all reminded me of a story...
I was with abunch of my samoan potnas from Double Rock and these cats came up to us tryin to sell us speed(they were from LA or somet shit) and i was like fuck that,,, and told em to roll up to Harbor Road and tell fools they were cool with West Mob and they would buy his drugs off him
lol
that's evil huh\

dude was like "thanks man, thats great" and started tellin his potna the deal
lmao

Apr 25, 2002
he lazy dog...
i don't even know if he wanna sell any anymore
dumb as mothafuckas from the projects!!! lol
can't talk em into anything

and cool...i'm looking forward to hearing tha tbeat...i met a mothafucka this week who's got so much damn heat...hopefully he'll call soon...his beats are off the fuckin hook

and oops...i thought you said Hillside as well
those apts on Magazine and Porter DAMN!!! taht shit used to be WYLE OUT LIKE FUCK

the only hoods peeps know of in Vallejo is Crest and Hill...but to me all those lil hoods are way more fucked up...

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Question about Vallejo!

Scottie Pimpin said:

My condolences homie .......... I got plenty folks in the V and you know I got nothin but L-O-V-E

But as for the scenery ......... its a shithole. Come on now , when people think of Frisco they say its a beautiful city , lots of attractions , landmarks , things to do , etc.......

When you think of Vallejo ........ well , it looks just depressing.

We're not talkin about the people or anything here , just the city itself.
damn it's not that bad man.lol... it has some character to it. Now Richmond, Pittsburg, East Oakland, those are shitholes