This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
just thought id let some more people know, its a useful program that comes in handy, im not telling you guys to do anything. I feel its worth checking out especially since its free,and go ahead and get a percentage back of what you are already spending with companies like wal mart, and etc. pass it up,or sign up. im a free member myself. just thought some would be interested like i was

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
look up what a pyramid scheme is then get back to me.

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.[1][2]
Pyramid schemes are illegal

XtraPlan is not any of that,its not illegal, its 100% sustainable,and we are not selling any products. its a completely free membership with no obligations what so ever,its free. whats wrong with it, the fact that its free,or the fact that you can earn free money?

Nov 2, 2002
^^^the reason youre interested is because you dont know any better. And thats exactly what these snakes are preying on, people like you.

Nov 2, 2002
A pyramid scheme involves promising participants services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.[1][2]
Pyramid schemes are illegal

XtraPlan is not any of that
exactly.

XtraPlan is somewhere in the grey area of pyramid schemes.

Could the United States economy work under the XtraWhatever business model? Hell no, that shit would collapse.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
exactly.

XtraPlan is somewhere in the grey area of pyramid schemes.

Could the United States economy work under the XtraWhatever business model? Hell no, that shit would collapse.
what is a pyramid scheme,please explain it to me,a "factual" explanation of one. secondly, explain to me how XtraPlan fits into exactly what you just told me?

Nov 2, 2002
its free to join, but if you want anything to happen you need to spend money. Very pyramid schemish already.

You have to buy "gift cards" to spend at certain stores. So basically, youre going to start feeling pressure to buy more gift cards (more than you would normally spend at a store).

Its a trick, because when you do that, the people at the top of the pyramid will reap the majority of the benefits of the money you just spent. Your "nest egg" will grow at a slower rate.

Nov 2, 2002
oh and also, you are obviously trying to recruit others to join, am i right? You posted that video on your own youtube account and posted your email as a referral.

pyramid scheme

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
its free to join, but if you want anything to happen you need to spend money. Very pyramid schemish already.

You have to buy "gift cards" to spend at certain stores. So basically, youre going to start feeling pressure to buy more gift cards (more than you would normally spend at a store).

Its a trick, because when you do that, the people at the top of the pyramid will reap the majority of the benefits of the money you just spent. Your "nest egg" will grow at a slower rate.
your completely wrong. bottom line is this, people are going to shop continously no matter what. instead of going inside of walmart, you can purchase the same items on walmart.com through the online mall of XtraPlan.org still recieve the cheaper discounted rates that walmart.com offers,pay walmart as usual and recieve a contribution back from wal mart because they know you are a member of XtraPlan.org Why do you feel like somebody is tricking you? we all know that when you shop online you get better deals because they are pulling from the warehouse, what people at the top are you talking about? nobody is pressuring you to do anything, you actually can do nothing at all and read the siccness all night hell if I care.. and with companies like walmart and home depot,which are both apart of XtraPlan, they offer in store pick ups. so u can literally buy the same items online from your cellphone while in the store and put the same items in your shopping cart,complete the purchase online through xtraplan and go to the instore pickup location and they will verify your purchase that you made through "WAL MART.COM" and not only would you have a better discounted rate,but also a incentive kick back bonus from shopping through xtraplan.. i think Wal Mart is giving back up to 2% in contributions

merchants are giving up anywhere from 1 to 45% back in contributions. you have to sign up and look through the virtual mall to see whats going on

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
JC Penny just signed up this week,bloomingdales,Howard Johnson,Marriot,PETCO

but yet u think someone is tricking you? lol whatever. the company launches officially in November. dont miss out on this free membership

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
you are = you're
your = possessive

yeah, this is the shit the homie tried to run past me a little while back.
the number one reason why this shit won't work?
shopping, in America, is more than just going out and buying the basics to survive and live.
shopping is a WAY OF LIFE in the US. a past time. people go to the mall when they don't have anything else to do. shopping is an experience.
and as such, online shopping will never replace the shopping experience. shopping is part of the American culture, making money, spending money. online shopping might grow, but it will NEVER replace the actual experience of going to the store or mall, IMO at least.

but yeah that dude that gave me the official presentation was a drunk ass mother fucker though. i didn't even feel bad that i smelled like freshly smoked weed after that dude walked in.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
whats a long time ago?

hey if you dont want a free membership i cant force you to have one.

however its clear your not living in reality, because there is more online shopping going on then anything. online shopping has paralyzed numerous industries. wake up to the 21st century.. your opinion? but yet you tried to argue with me saying this was a pyramid scheme..

i hear what your saying but its not 100% true. why would wal mart even make a website if online shopping was not worth it? think before you speak

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
because they (wal mart) are trying to capture that market (online shopping).

i never said online shopping wasn't growing, of course it is.

what i said was, online shopping will NEVER replace the experience of shopping, an experience that many Americans make as part of their lives.

and it is "it's clear you're not living in reality". it's those small details, like spelling and grammar, that will give you legitimacy in your future endeavors.

Nov 2, 2002
this isnt about online shopping

its about them pressuring you to spend MORE MONEY than you normally would so you can "grow your account" or whatever.

spending money so you can make money is a characteristic of a pyramid scheme (unless its getting a degree or starting a business that youre paying money for)

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Your first mistake was attempting to sign members of a gangsta rap message board on to a financial scheme using a youtube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.