***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
uh yasko2 has used the same ip as 6nate and allcalclothing...

dunno if they're the same person or just people who know eachother...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ pig homo lurker like a bitch

if thats not a bitch move, i dunno what the fuck is

so sad that people are allowed to create such horrid, vile creatures like pig-homo and be allowed to continue procreating and driving the gene pool into the depths faster then TWA Flight 800...

if only this country had job openings for people to eradicate bitch ass mutha fuckas like robo so we might have sum small chance at steering mankind into the right direction...

im tellin you, aliens wanna land and make their presence know on earth...they just scared pig homo might confuse the flying saucer for a cheeseburger, and BAM!! there goes their ride back home

Jul 4, 2009
about that... i just did a criminal history check on robo, and........ drumroll.................

"A comprehensive search of over 200 state and county criminal databases was run and 0 criminal records were found associated with Jeremy Allen Bradshaw. "

only a few judgements or liens were found:

so yea, just one more reason not to take anything he says seriously (as if we needed another one).
I want to see mine, where do I find this info?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
you can go to any police station and ask for a background... also fbi

you wont catch me doing that though... wouldn't feel safe, like u setting urself up

Apr 7, 2006
Send me ideas of a comic or a short animation and I will do my best to get it done.

Here's an example of my work:

Robo looking at Siccness.