The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Dearly beloved

We are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.
Electric word life, it means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you there's something else... the MEXIES!

And since this is all based on MY OPINION fuck you if you don't agree!

The following people are the one's that have won a MEXIE for 2009. Keep up the good work Siccness and let's keep it crackin' till the year 3000.

Feb 9, 2003
Official Siccness News Reporter '09

Mr Tongue Twista. He keeps us updated with the most useless pieces of news available. But don't try to take his spot or the Siccness will revolt and lynch your ass!

You sir earned yourself a MEXIE!

Feb 9, 2003
Best thread that got the Open Forum actively participating

moet_laureate's "this yahoo live shit is entertaining"

tiddies, harassing women over the internet, and getting banned from yahoo. Yup. That's how the siccness rolls!

Get your frownie face posting ass down here and pick up your MEXIE!

Feb 9, 2003
Siccness MVP of the decade is...

You can't think of Siccness without thinking DJ Mark 7!

His lesbians in his sigs, his bay area mixes, his threats to ban nudity in the open forum. Hate or love this fat guido the man is the Siccness MVP of the last 10 years!

Feb 9, 2003
Best Regular poster's alternate persona

Cooldblooded's "Mr. Rictus" - Rictus was not only a complete asshole but he also made threads that were fun to read. Plus, did I mention he was an asshole?

A MEXIE for you good sir!

Feb 9, 2003
Biggest Lover of Tiddies

As much as I'd love to place myself as top dog of this nomination. NO ONE and I mean, NO ONE loves the tiddies as much as Uncky SHEA

Feb 9, 2003
Most dominant Siccness Female

As if there'd be any doubt: Miss "I'm 32 and need to wear diapers" herself, Dana Dane wins this award! She not only taught us how to shit our pants but also how to properly marinate a chicken.

Feb 9, 2003
Most underappreciated User

Nuttkase. Dude said, "FUCK YOUR THANKS!" Because if you didn't know "Props" were known as thanks originally. Also he's known for meme'ing the fuck out of the boards, for introducing some of the most relevant gif (animated or otherwise)
to the siccness, being up at 2am drunk off his ass and for inspiring tons of lulz.

Respekt!

Feb 9, 2003
Ugliest female on the Siccness.

Believe it or not the ugliest bitch on the Siccness is one I haven't trolled yet. Her face was covered by some Arab Allah doo rag so I got curious and clicked on her user profile and when I saw her picture, I almost threw up in disgust. DaLuvlyMel looks like a tweaked out Caitlin Olson from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia after being gang raped by 6 negroes. Disgusting!

Feb 9, 2003
Most MEXCOM-y moment.

Remember when I tricked people that I had AIDS and had even those that hated me showing me respect? Well there was only one way I was abled to out due myself. Earlier this year I squashed the beef with Colombo. I slept with his Sister Megan and uploaded our pictures onto the intrawebz for the sake of lulz. The Open Forum cried. They thought I had gone soft. But the beef was never squashed. I still love big tiddies and hate Colombo!

I get my own MEXIE cause I rule!

Feb 9, 2003
Stupidest thread

This award goes to FigBoot. Back in March he made a two sentence thread about avacados. I shit you the fuck not. We have him shit about it and Chree called him a faggot. Lulz were had.