The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Banned Siccness member that no one gave a shit about

Bombudd. He was a fag. He was banned. Everyone cheered.
But hes back as johnny truelove lol

Best thread that got the Open Forum actively participating

moet_laureate's "this yahoo live shit is entertaining"

tiddies, harassing women over the internet, and getting banned from yahoo. Yup. That's how the siccness rolls!

Get your frownie face posting ass down here and pick up your MEXIE!
]
RIP Yahoo Live, the best thing that ever happened to siccness! Shoes on heads, and chreezy f babys lolololol

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Ugliest female on the Siccness.

Believe it or not the ugliest bitch on the Siccness is one I haven't trolled yet. Her face was covered by some Arab Allah doo rag so I got curious and clicked on her user profile and when I saw her picture, I almost threw up in disgust. DaLuvlyMel looks like a tweaked out Caitlin Olson from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia after being gang raped by 6 negroes. Disgusting!

But really, The Mexies? Are you even half Mexican to start them, just because you got relatives who were born in Mexico and you being born here doesn't make you Mexican by proxy.

Most hated Siccness member

I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu. People just don't like him.
lol this award nominee has your name written all over it, you really thing the who entire siccness community loves you? haha. If anything i nominate you for the fakest Wanna be Mexican award by way of starting this thread, congrats...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know what to say... I didn't have anything written. Ummm. This is a great honor for to me be presented with a Mexie since I've dreamt of this moment ever since I was just a little kid. I'm kind of at a loss for words but I'd like to thank my mom, my lord and saviour Human Ass Dog, and the good people over at the Millers Brewing Company. None of this would be possible without them. I'd also like to thank the open forum wack pack for tolerating my funny but sometimes stupid blacked out posts at 3am on random weekdays. I do it all for your guys! So everyone keep on keepin' on! Thank you all and HAD bless each and every one of you.

Most underappreciated User

Nuttkase. Dude said, "FUCK YOUR THANKS!" Because if you didn't know "Props" were known as thanks originally. Also he's known for meme'ing the fuck out of the boards, for introducing some of the most relevant gif (animated or otherwise)
to the siccness, being up at 2am drunk off his ass and for inspiring tons of lulz.

Respekt!

Props: Dana Dane

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

But really, The Mexies? Are you even half Mexican to start them, just because you got relatives who were born in Mexico and you being born here doesn't make you Mexican by proxy.

lol this award nominee has your name written all over it, you really thing the who entire siccness community loves you? haha. If anything i nominate you for the fakest Wanna be Mexican award by way of starting this thread, congrats...
What in the fuck? Are you Kanye West or something? Don't Taylor Swift my and the other winners moment bro.

Aug 6, 2008
Are you even half Mexican to start them, just because you got relatives who were born in Mexico and you being born here doesn't make you Mexican by proxy
once i found out what the fuck a 4chan was i knew damn well his ass wasnt mexican, his nationality is troll lmao and i bet hes havin a good ass time doin it

i damn near wanna start new account just 2 fuck wit people too

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mexcom is Mexican.

I can 100% vouch for that.

4chan isn't just nerdy white dudes either. You'd be surpised. The "racism" you see on there is a running /b/ so most people don't get it or think it's serious.