lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
ok, one, this dude is a weenie. just look at him. hes making references to zoolander. second, this guy definitely thinks hes the shit, lol. why the fuck did he waste so much time dissing e-40?

but yeah, everyones responses especially the first one in that blog are fucking great.

May 31, 2005
Im Sipping through a little glass

Aye mr miggs nigga u aint shit and never be shit...all u is is a lil bitch....rappin bout bay area is somethin but rappin bout a legend is another...ur ass is nuthin cant rap for nuthin u aint never gonna blow nigga so shut ur mouth before i fuckin kill u nigga...aint nuthin out here nigga u a white ass chicago muthafucka who got nuthin better to hate on someone thats better than u...if u would understand the lingo and writing of e40 than u wouldnt be sayin shit nigga....to come up u gotta start from the bottom were u dont talk shit....i aint no muthafuckin hater except for u nigga u white fake eminem wanna be...nigga u still live wit ur mom and live off of her nigga so shut yo mouth or ill show u a fuckin diss to get u to ryte nigga...aint nuthin to a boss nigga...on 1 boyz 103 block bitch fuck ur chicago bullshit nigga u fake ass muthafucka...there aint no facts in ur diss but u tryin to say that ur a fuckin hater bitch...and ur on his fuckin nuts talkin bout ur hella cool and gettin attention for this fake ass umpa lumpa diss....gay ass mutha fuckin bitch get a fuckin life of real shit nigga u aint no hardcore rapper ur a fuckin kid song writer u lil bitch....

Posted by Im Sipping through a little glass on Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 8:50 AM
[Reply to this]

lol..

and lol @ him havin bow wow on his top 8

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
this queer haha look at his lyrics

40 watta 40 watta can't you see - you claimin you underground but your on MTV 40 watta 40 watta don't you know - you plan on growin dreads but they sure is growing slow 40 watta 40 watta can't you see - you got nothing but shitty albums since sprinkle me 40 watta 40 watta don't you know nigga's dead but you still in mac dre's shadow
VERSE 1:
See 40 thinks he's hot but he's really really not, I think alot of niggaz just blow him up a lot -
I think he thinks he can sit there and talk about scrapers and dippin and ghost ride whippin-he's trippin
But don't get me wrong, MIGGA's reppin the bay I just reppin you guys in a different way
See I was born in chitown and I traveled alot , but been livin in the bay more often than not -
*We have all seen this nigga rise and fall, and say that him being undergound is intentional.
claimin his fucked up albums are hits 40 you just spittin shit - that's why you need listerine strips
*CHORUS*
VERSE 2:
Self proclaimed ambassador to the bay what happened?, I swear this nigga sound like he's crying while he's rappin
And they went ahead and put this bitch on 106, so he could mix in his shit just like their hits -
Yeah playa's ball was cool yeah yeah it was sick, but that's because Mr. Too short was in it -
40 didn't even do much on it didn't even sing the hook, and he didn't even think he made the beat either so look -
40 you just a oompa loompa with a cap and glasses - You make garbage so I now you know what trash is -
Lil jon is hlpeing you of your ditch, spening so much cash on you , you might as well be his bitch
*** CHORUS ***
***THEN EXTRA BONUS CHORUS***
40 watta 40 watta can't you see - When they all hear this shit they won't stop laugh - ing
40 watta 40 watta don't you know - You can't do shit about it cause you're a bitch ass ho
40 watta 40 watta can't you see - That everyone in the bay is list-en-ing
40 watta 40 watta don't you know - Step to Mr miggs and my glock is gonna blow
now how tha fuck is he gon call 40 a umpa lumpa haha this foo fat too if 40's umpa lumpa wtf is he fat bastard? haha