I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2006
Doin 45 in a 35 i was pulled over by a Stater.

He smelled the pot as soon as he walked up on the car.

Ofcoarse i said i didnt have any. So he said he was gunna call the dogs.

Well im sitting in the car waiting on him n letting my girl know n my boy 2 bail me out.

He than proceeds 2 wave his hand in a come over here motion.
So I get out the car n he waves me 2 the passenger side,he looks up n sais tell me bout yrself...i proceeded 2 tell him how i was a buisness owner ect. n proceeded 2 call his bluff bout the dog til it got there.

I have a nice car and he knew it..so he says you dont want that dog tearin up yr shit.
I know you got pot cuz i can smell it...unlees its 50 Pounds and it better not be than i'm not going 2 take you 2 jail.
Well the dog was already there so i was fucked.

I said yup I got less than a pound in the trunk.

He sais well im not goin 2 take you 2 jail and infact im not even goin 2 impound your car...i looked up at him in amazement.

He said ya know the stuff wwill be legal in 2 years anywways...i said ya i guess u can have up 2 an ouce in California..he sais why go 2 California when Canadas right here.
He than asks why I dont just have my card?
I tell him that I'm fit as a fiddle and that i didnt wanna lie cuz i didnt know if I could even get it.
He sais theyre practically handing them out so take advantage.

He takes my 10 zips.gives me a ticket 4 no insurance n told me have a nice day...even gave me a piece a gum while i told him bout by buisness.

I can't fucking believe i'm not in jail right now.

And i just got 2 kick it with Brotha Lynch nite b4 last...2010 lookin pretty gr8.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The cop is smokin good right now....Better him smoking good compared to you sitting behind bars and getting hella court dates, probation and classes tho....

Apr 8, 2006
By the way State Patrol took $4680. in 05 and another $5260. last March.

Both ties I beat the case n got my paper back but I always go to jail n am abused by crooked pigs.

This guy seems 2 be an actual decent human being I couldnt fucking believe it.

Dec 9, 2005
Be thankful man. But then again, if you're riding around with something your not supposed to have, be smart enough to at least not give them a reason to pull you over in the first place.

Good to hear it worked out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.