I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2009
good story bro! you got lucky! but you know that cop is a weed head
if he know when it's gonna be legal. and telling you to get a card n shit..
u know he be blazing it!
and he just wanted your weed not to lock you up! ha ha

Apr 8, 2006
u mustve had a zip or less cuz they would've taken your ass..dont front..
ok homie.

Check the Washington laws ya gay ass Mac Dre.

Homie 10 zips a PERMAFROST. Like I said he could smell it soon as he walked up.

Got a problem believin I can get a Half a pound!!? HAHA theres fools busted with 100 packs popped every other day here homie.

Half a pound aint shit.

I didnt think I was speedin..but I guess they dropped the speed limit in that road fro 35 2 30.

Apr 8, 2006
lol dis fool called his weed "pot"....dat shit must have been hella bammer/bunk not even lookin or smellin like weed for u to not be in jail...either that or your white middle class dude who snitched lol..
Homie i'm 28 years old i don't need 2 slang it up whicha..but since yr sooo cool how bout Dank,Dro,Bomb,Bud,PugetPower,fire,fy,kill,...homie u couldnt even smoke with me i'd peel yr pea.

U must be a poor black ghetto trashy piece a shit who jacks his homies n stabs bitches up theyre purse hustlin 50 rocks all day cuz ya cant get yr paper up enough 2 even cop a bucket..

There aint no snitch in my bones n never tell a soul. besides homie its jus a lil weed...where u at? ARIZONA,NEVADA,Texas...?

You aint seen a stamp in yr life tiny tim let alone any packs so please GTFOH!

And no i dont have insurance n havnt 4 years. And Yes I owned a buisness the whole time..it really aint that hard 2 believe gangsta.

Apr 8, 2006
Well check again than smartypants. Ive had a no insurance ticket hella times and ive never been impounded. Want 2 fight about it.

I'm in the land where I can pack a hundred round drum legally. I can own a Silencer legally. Ive had no lisence no insurace no registration TWICE. Both times they didnt impound shit.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Last time I checked No insurance = Impound of Vehicle.
Theres somthing called "discretion" that cops can use in certain case's, like then can chose to take you to jail and impound car for driving with no L's, or they can chose to just let you off with a ticket...thats up to the cops that yanked you if he wants to be a dick or not.

The story Red Dragon is telling aint that hard to belive...when I was about sixteen a got yanked with a zip of some work with three different officers there and they all let me go...told me they could keep my shit and let me go or I could go to jail...you know what I did.

It was like 3:00 in the morning too so I was guessin them fooz was gonna get on one...shits crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.