i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
been meeting up with this girl for a few weeks...we drink, we kick it ....we fucked a few times now....tonight ...found out she was married ....says and obviously she isnt happy in her situation because her man wasnt paying her any attention..rather play COD ...first i heard of her man was tonight...when he happened to call her asking her whereabouts ...she always told me she was single .....i guess im just venting..since i know the right response is to just drop her and move on and be lucky nobody was injured in the process ...hella cool girl ..we got along on every level...honestly i cant recall the last female i've ever met that intrigued me on any level other than sexual...my luck i suppose...

what would ya'll do out of curiosity...would you pursue or move on?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
been meeting up with this girl for a few weeks...we drink, we kick it ....we fucked a few times now....tonight ...found out she was married ....says and obviously she isnt happy in her situation because her man wasnt paying her any attention..rather play COD ...first i heard of her man was tonight...when he happened to call her asking her whereabouts ...she always told me she was single .....i guess im just venting..since i know the right response is to just drop her and move on and be lucky nobody was injured in the process ...hella cool girl ..we got along on every level...honestly i cant recall the last female i've ever met that intrigued me on any level other than sexual...my luck i suppose...

Dont pursue....

Move on...

But dont drop her....

She is a wildcard my friend.

She may be just that for some time.

any kids?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
to clarify ...havent fucked yet ...just started talking to her a few nights ago...we talk about all sorts of shit...real shit...like i said ..havent really met too many that can keep my interest level other than sexually of course....but i do trip out on the fact she is married and she does have kids

to be absolutely clear..im not looking to get involved with her on that "dating" level ...just fucking once in awhile...she has told me that also ...so we are on the same page in that aspect...she could be lying though..

personally, i try not to fuck around with married chicks...seems like some bad karma shit ...

i was more interested on the siccness brehs views on this topic

are her marriage issues my problem or will they become my problem lol

another concerning question went off in my head...was what if dude happened to find out and to save her marriage/life ...she said she was attacked and raped etc..that thought keeps going through my head..broads can be quite scandalous ...so i might have just answered my own question...but im still interested in anyones take on it ...pics will be soon btw ...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
end it immediately
I was messing around with someone who was engaged and her fiance came home, drunk as fuck and he had a strap in his dresser. if it wasnt for the patio window, i probably wouldnt be here to tell you this story bro. its not worth it and like you said its bad karma all the way around. she cant be trusted and is emotionally unstable. there's always 2 sides to the story. maybe he plays COD because she's annoying, who knows.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
MysticOracle said:

to clarify ...havent fucked yet ...just started talking to her a few nights ago...we talk about all sorts of shit...real shit...like i said ..havent really met too many that can keep my interest level other than sexually of course....but i do trip out on the fact she is married and she does have kids

to be absolutely clear..im not looking to get involved with her on that "dating" level ...just fucking once in awhile...she has told me that also ...so we are on the same page in that aspect...she could be lying though..

personally, i try not to fuck around with married chicks...seems like some bad karma shit ...

i was more interested on the siccness brehs views on this topic

are her marriage issues my problem or will they become my problem lol

another concerning question went off in my head...was what if dude happened to find out and to save her marriage/life ...she said she was attacked and raped etc..that thought keeps going through my head..broads can be quite scandalous ...so i might have just answered my own question...but im still interested in anyones take on it ...pics will be soon btw ...
SHUT THE FUQ UP U DUMB

SOMEBODY NEED TO SLAP THE BITCH OUT YOU BREH

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
end it immediately
I was messing around with someone who was engaged and her fiance came home, drunk as fuck and he had a strap in his dresser. if it wasnt for the patio window, i probably wouldnt be here to tell you this story bro. its not worth it and like you said its bad karma all the way around. she cant be trusted and is emotionally unstable. there's always 2 sides to the story. maybe he plays COD because she's annoying, who knows.
yeah, i wont be making my way to her house thats for sure...if anything was to happen it would be a hotel room ...somewhere outside of her area lol...not trying to catch a bullet..and no doubt you lucky to still be here

no doubt that there are two sides..all she tells me is that he's a gamer and sits and plays COD and pays her no attention

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
yeah, i wont be making my way to her house thats for sure...if anything was to happen it would be a hotel room ...somewhere outside of her area lol...not trying to catch a bullet..and no doubt you lucky to still be here

no doubt that there are two sides..all she tells me is that he's a gamer and sits and plays COD and pays her no attention
I was very leery of even going to her house at the beginning but she convinced me otherwise. dude was never there, always out of town, but he showed up that night! lol! nigga she came back in the room and was in a panic. i was cool and just walked out the back and walked home.
yeah she said similar things, saying he didnt pay attention to her. but dude was supporting her, put her in a nice house, takes care of his son and a daughter that was not his, and his complaint was she never made him feel like a man and acted like he HAD to do these things. she was very demanding too, wanted things a certain way, etc.
she was baddest broad i ever pulled but it went nowhere. dont matter if you bang her at a hotel room, nigga can follow you. and he will find out eventually cuz dude found out about me too but didnt care. but imagine if he did? end the shit. go to the club and pull another. it aint worth it. drama will come your way. tell her to play COD with her husband if she wants some attention and ignore her calls and texts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
BREH you aint even hit and still you simpin on a message board bout some hoe?

smh

If you have any real homies they will slap the bitch outta you on gp
i wont be as harsh as the homie here, but he right.
the broad i was talkin to put it out there real blunt thats what she wanted, a week later it happened ha ha. for like 6 months straight! squirting like a muthafuckin sprinkler system like the nigga mess say!

May 5, 2002
I WOULD GET HER ALONE AND GET INTO SOME HEAVY PETTING....AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS DOING SOME CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND WITH ME....I WOULD START SAYING "MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY"....THEN I WOULD TAKE A FLASHLIGHT AND SHINE IT THROUGH MY BALLSACK SO IT LOOKED LIKE A BATMAN DISTRESS CALL IN THE GOTHAM CITY SKY ON MY CEILING....THEN I WOULD WAIT FOR HELP BREH....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NAW ON SOME REAL SHIT....YOU COULD NEVER BE WITH HER BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SHE DID THAT SAME SHIT TO YOU WITH ANOTHER DUDE....FUCK THAT BITCH TILL HER CLITORIS SWELLS UP AND SEND HER ON HER WAY....AND DONT FORGET TO POST PICS OF HER BODY FOR US TO ENJOY BREH.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
end it immediately
I've fucked many taken women and never had nothing happen to me lol. My bitch is annoying so I play lots of cod. Nailed it there bro lol