i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Yeah...I done fucked that all up and I'm not even sure why that happened...I got off the phone with her at around 3:30 am ...we were talking a good while..probably since 7 or 8 PM ...I didn't have dinner...I just started drinking rum and cokes, she was drinking vodka (that's what she told me) by 3 am ...we were both faded a good amount...around that time I think I heard her man in the back asking who she was on the phone and then she hung up ...it was around that time I started thinking about the situation and was curious to know if anyone else has attempted the getting with a married woman to fuck scenario ....we have been talking through text and phone for a few weeks now ..she lives over by Morgan Hill...which is a good thing considering there is some distance to cover to make any meeting possible ...but isn't too far either to not make it happen ....not sure why I spewed that garbage first post when I did have a legitimate question to begin with ...so I "met" her on pof a few weeks back ...she sent me a message and we just clicked ...later moved to texting and then phone ...now I knew she had kids by her profile ...but it wasn't until later that she told me she was married and was a stay at home mom with a man that doesn't pay her any attention. ..In my eyes this is a sign showing that she's bad news ..i dont think I'll be fucking with her ...good thing she doesn't have my actual phone number ...I always talk through that text now app with a fake number so if she gets crazy I can delete the number and move on ....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i bet he calls her "babe"
***meet.com chat***

catfish: hey babes
mysticoracle: hey babe, whatcha doin? :)
catfish: nothin much just at home. hubby playin COD like always
mytsicoracle: again? if i was there i'd run you a bath and you can tell me about your day.
catfish: awwww hun

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
***meet.com chat***

catfish: hey babes
mysticoracle: hey babe, whatcha doin? :)
catfish: nothin much just at home. hubby playin COD like always
mytsicoracle: again? if i was there i'd run you a bath and you can tell me about your day.
catfish: awwww hun
jadhcsvbcbdsjhbciudsncxjndnjndxjewndjhw

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah...I done fucked that all up and I'm not even sure why that happened...I got off the phone with her at around 3:30 am ...we were talking a good while..probably since 7 or 8 PM ...I didn't have dinner...I just started drinking rum and cokes, she was drinking vodka (that's what she told me) by 3 am ...we were both faded a good amount...around that time I think I heard her man in the back asking who she was on the phone and then she hung up ...it was around that time I started thinking about the situation and was curious to know if anyone else has attempted the getting with a married woman to fuck scenario ....we have been talking through text and phone for a few weeks now ..she lives over by Morgan Hill...which is a good thing considering there is some distance to cover to make any meeting possible ...but isn't too far either to not make it happen ....not sure why I spewed that garbage first post when I did have a legitimate question to begin with ...so I "met" her on pof a few weeks back ...she sent me a message and we just clicked ...later moved to texting and then phone ...now I knew she had kids by her profile ...but it wasn't until later that she told me she was married and was a stay at home mom with a man that doesn't pay her any attention. ..In my eyes this is a sign showing that she's bad news ..i dont think I'll be fucking with her ...good thing she doesn't have my actual phone number ...I always talk through that text now app with a fake number so if she gets crazy I can delete the number and move on ....

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
If you bang some man's wife, one day you will have a wife & some man will bang her. Karma is funny like that.
yeah...im big on that karma idea ....just like how this thread turned into a hot mess of my own doing ...i took that as my sign that she is trouble.

if she having issues in her relationship...let her deal with that, i dont want to be that guy that brings the whole shit down..i dont want to get involved in their issues ...because if i did and say they divorced over it..she might try and lean on me and then i'd be fucked up with a broad i really only wanted to bang to begin with...i'll pass on that ass and move on ..its whats best